Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tomorrow is SLEEVE DAY!

I am getting the Sleeve Plication tomorrow afternoon as well. :thumbup1: Good Luck to you, I wish mine was early in the morning too, but I guess I will live.

Yeah I'am glad it's early you wont have to stress all day waiting.

You're last fat summer!

LOL! I truly pray it is! You crack me up humpty! I'm still cracking up about "diary of a mad fat woman" LOL! Funny!

All the best wishes for you tomorrow. Can't wait to hear your story.

Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMGOSH! So much to tell! I'm using my blackberry to post this :-)...I'm still here in the hospital and trying to deal with this terrible gas...yesterday was super tough, I was so out of it (on morphine all day) lol. Today is much better but still painful, some of these pains are worse than labor pains (for me anyway). I had something really scarry happen to me on Thursday the night before my surgery. I found a large lump on my left breast :-(. My surgeon was able to get a biopsy during the sleeve. He said it wasn't a cyst and would have to be surgically removed. He also said the biopsy didn't look like cancer, so that was good news. Anyway, I think I may be released tomorrow. I will post another update once I get home. Please keep me in your prayers :-)...hugs.

congratulations, that's so great. remember to get up and walk right away, really helps with the gas pains and reduces risk of blood clots, just gets everything moving and flowing. also remember to sip sip sip. so orders are walk, sip, rest and enjoy your new sleeved life, will be thinking healing thoughts for you take care jeani

Glad to hear you are up to even posting! Congratulations to you!

Also, that must have been pretty scary to find that lump. I hope all is well regarding that, please keep us posted.

*Prayers*

Glad to hear that you are recovering well.

Sorry to hear about the lump - I had a scare last year with a lump on a mammogram. Turned out to just be fibroid tissue, but I know it can be scary until you get a final diagnosis. My prayers are with you.

Sleeve4me, I am so glad things went well for you. Sorry about the pain you are having. It will all be a distant memory soon. Hang in there an think about all the weight you are losing! Think of the goal!

Stina1980, did you have your surgery as well? How did it go? Can you tell us of your adventure?

And Carrie, what about you? What did you have done and how are you doing? I like details as I am gong in sept 1. We are all on a great adventure, aren't we? Blessings to us all!