Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

9 days post-op. There's no stopping me now

Ok peeps I went to my surgeon's office for my first post-op appointment yesterday. I just had to share with you guys. I HAVE LOST 30 POUNDS SINCE AUGUST 3. That's when my 2 weeks pre-op diet started. They were totally blown away, so was I. Since surgery I have had no hunger and had to practically force myself to eat a hardboiled egg with lite mayo mixed with it yesterday. My first real food since before my pre op diet. Yes, I am a heavyweight and the weight will initially come off quicker, but I AM PUMPED!!!!! I am on a mission. I AM LOVING THIS TOOL!!!! DID YOU HEAR ME? I AM LOVING THIS TOOL. So all totalled I have lost 46 pounds since April when I went to my first informational seminar. WOO HOO!!!!!

Hi Dansha,

WOW ..... WOW ...... WOW .... what great news!!! ....... I was so hoping that you would post an update about how you have got on, and what a fantastic start. I can imagine you must have a permanent smile on your face.

I am so so pleased for you, you have done so well............ Success stories help keep me focused . I have six weeks to go before I'm sleeved and have just started my pre-op diet, your success spurs me on.

Big hugs from the UK

Take care

Sue xxxxx

Thats fabulous Dansha!! You're really working that sleeve!! And you're about 1/4 of the way to target, ALREADY!!

Keep up the great work.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

I totally can't wait... TOTALLY!!!!!!!!

...about not eating, well that's what got us here in the first place! I need that taken away, there is no other way this is even going to happen (losing weight I mean).

Congratulations to you! Dansha you are such an amazing inspiration to me. Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us!!! ;):thumbup::001_wub:

Ok peeps I went to my surgeon's office for my first post-op appointment yesterday. I just had to share with you guys. I HAVE LOST 30 POUNDS SINCE AUGUST 3. That's when my 2 weeks pre-op diet started. They were totally blown away, so was I. Since surgery I have had no hunger and had to practically force myself to eat a hardboiled egg with lite mayo mixed with it yesterday. My first real food since before my pre op diet. Yes, I am a heavyweight and the weight will initially come off quicker, but I AM PUMPED!!!!! I am on a mission. I AM LOVING THIS TOOL!!!! DID YOU HEAR ME? I AM LOVING THIS TOOL. So all totalled I have lost 46 pounds since April when I went to my first informational seminar. WOO HOO!!!!!

YOU GO GIRL!!! Whoo hoo to you my friend...Hugs :-)

Thats fabulous Dansha!! You're really working that sleeve!! And you're about 1/4 of the way to target, ALREADY!!

Keep up the great work.

Sparkle you are doing great too ;) you guys are awesome!!!

GirlLLLLLLL, You just made me:thumbup: pumped :thumbup:to get sleeved!! I soo cant wait!!!!!!!!! congrats, I'm so happy for you~:thumbup1:

Ok your theme song is "Ain't no stoppin us Now" for SURE! Love it!

That is great.

I have lost 20 lbs including my pre-op diet and sometimes I feel very disappointed. Its been 10 days since the surgery and I am still on liquid diet (per my doctor's instructions) and the weight loss is slow.

WUWHOOOO!!!! Congrats to you!!!! I hit 30 lbs today!!! I was so happy!!! I started pro op 8/9 and lost 19lbs and have lost 11 since surgery on the 16th. It is the best feeling!!!! EVERYONE KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!!!