Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yahoo!!!!!! Finally after a 3 1/2 month stall, I'm losing again!!! What hell that was! But such is life right! Well off we go again. . . cheers!:biggrin0:

WOoot Wooot ! ! !

hey Tiffy how are you? You are still looking marvelous! Keep it up! Where in Florida do you live? I was in Orlando by Universal Studios for a conference last week and while sitting in the class realized you lived there somewhere? So even though I didn't physically see you, I just want you to know I sure was thinking about you! Cheers. . .

hey Tiffy how are you? You are still looking marvelous! Keep it up! Where in Florida do you live? I was in Orlando by Universal Studios for a conference last week and while sitting in the class realized you lived there somewhere? So even though I didn't physically see you, I just want you to know I sure was thinking about you! Cheers. . .

All is well here chickee ! ! ! We live up near Pensacola, in between Pensacola dn Panama City. I think about you a bunch too, not in the stalkerish kind of way, but when I'm scanning the boards, I always look for you.

Thinoneday! Congrats! You have lost soooo much! I was sleeved just a week before you and I'm only at 76 pounds? I was curious if you're watching carbs and if that has helped, and what kind of exercise routine? Its really helpful to watch and be motivated by other people's postings, thanks!!

Yahoo!!!!!! Finally after a 3 1/2 month stall, I'm losing again!!! What hell that was! But such is life right! Well off we go again. . . cheers!:frown1:

YEAH!! Well done.... and you're 2/3rds to goal as well.....keep rocking that sleeve. :crying:

ThonOneday :confused1::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Very very pleased for you darlin!

Jane x

Thank you all. . .I'm really glad the stall is broken and that I'm back to rockin' ! hehehe. . . PinkJewels, thank you for your nice comments, I don't watch anything really (I'm 8 months out now) however I DO watch how much of it I have. . . for example, some mornings I'll have my Protein shakes (yeah I'm still on those) and other mornings I'll have a bean and cheese taco. . . takes me about 15 minutes to eat. . then nothing at all til about lunch time, sometimes I'll have 1/4 cup velvetta and shells, or go out for lunch with the gals, and have a appetizer, bring it back. . then mid afternoon or so a fruit of some sort, and then a lean cusine (sp??) for dinner. . . that menu is during the week. . . for the weekend, I have a piece of toast or just coffee for breakie, nothing for lunch or some fruit, then whatever for dinner. . .I'm definately not perfect so I do snack and drink alcohol . . .I'll have 1 or 2 rum and coke every Friday and Saturday evening. . I do eat ice cream, but it's the healthy choice ones which only offer about 100 calories or so, I'll eat chocolate very seldom, but i do. . . my exercise regime is this 5 days a week, off on weekends. . .I do 20 minutes Forest Walk treadmill incline of 1.5; 10 minutes of the ellipitical (not speeding like a demon either but enough to sweat); 20 minutes on the bike at Random Hill, level 9; about 100 sit ups (machine); and about 4 sets of 10 arm exercises, be it chest press, flies, curls, or whatever. . . so it comes out to about 1 hour of exercise daily except Sat and Sun. . . it's the biggest pain in the gluteous maximus (I really hate exercise) but like I told my daughter, the gym won't come to you, you have to get up and go the gym, the people at the gym don't care if your there or not, you have to love yourself enough to do it. . . Cheers!!!!

Oh and one more note, I've gone from a snug 4XL to L/XL in clothes (depending on make)!!! 16W pants/shorts and L shirts. . .sure does beat snug 4XL's

Edited by thinoneday

Congratulations! I've stalled a bit too - but trying to remind myself that I am VERY close to goal and that it won't fall off like it did right after surgery.

thank you everyone, yes there were moments of frustration, but like mini me, I kept telling myself, I'm close to goal and I'm still better off now then i was 8 months ago! So if there are stalls and life seems harder, just get up and fight and in the end you will win! We will all win with perserverance and determination!

Yay!!!!! I am so glad that things are moving again for you. I wear a bodybugg occasionally (it tracks exactly how many calories you are burning daily) and the thing about losing weight is that the thinner I get the more I have to do to burn calories because I am not lugging around that extra weight. Keep rocking it lady! 107 pounds can you even wrap your head around that. That is like an Olsen twin and a half. Go you!!!!

Well done thinoneday...

this has really cheered me up as my weight loss halted and is now slow... but I take all your words and agree... well done you!!!