Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

14 months out - with photos (you didn't expect there NOT to be pictures)

you look great! thanks for this post, nice to see how people are doing with the sg, you seem content, look gorgeous, and loving life....looking forward to the future of getting healthy...

Mila

Tiffany,

You are truly an inspiration! Thank you so much for sharing not only the information on this post but what you contribute every day. I'm just over a week out from my surgery and your experience really helps me confirm that I am doing something really good for myself. I must say that the beef fajita picture looked really yummy since I'm on my pre-op shakes!:thumbup:

Thanks for the great posts! I like how u talk about living life. My weight has stopped me from doing so many things. I don't like to travel home & letting my family see that I have gained more weight. They love me & would be nothing but supportive, but it's all my insecurities in my head. I didn't go to my husband's welcome home ball & my high school reunion because of my weight! I'm so tired of this & I'm ready to live life!

Let me start by saying you look wonderful..the weight loss is amazing, but what is really spectacular is your giving spirit. You take the time to get on this board and share info that you have researched yourself, whether everyone agrees or not. It is apparent that you do this from your heart..im sure you dont get paid to share your experience and advise. When things are done totally from the heart, with no expections of return, that is truly beautiful and amazing. You seem to just want to sincerely share your experience and let everyone know that if you can do it they can too. How genuine, how wonderful, how devine! God bless you miss tiffykins...your generousity of time, information, love and compassion is incredible!

Thanks Tiffy for sharing yourself with all of us. I needed that! Congratulations on doing what you needed to do to be the best you can be. I cannot be scared to do that.

All the best!!!

Thank you all soooooooooooooooo very much. My internet at the house has been down for the last 5-6 days so I hadn't been able to log on and check in with everyone. If you sent me a message, I promise, I'm getting back with everyone, and thank you all again for your sweet comments, congrats, and encouragement.

This is an amazing site, and we all learn from one another.

You're looking fab Tiff - and have been such an inspiration on the board for all of us - thanks for all the information you've given - its invaluable.

Thank you for posting. You look great and better yet I can tell you feel great and that is even better. Thanks for keeping it real for us newbies :)

OMGosh! WOW! Holly Molly! Incredible! Amazing! Phenominal! Yayyyy! Whoo hoo! GREAT JOB! Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing as always :-)

P.s. WE (NEWBIES) NEED YOU :-)

WOW! You rock! They should archive and sticky your posts. I've learned a lot from them. Thanks and good luck on living your journey!:thumbup:

it is hard to know what normal will be,since i haven't been,with my eating! you look fantastic.i just got my date,sept 15th.now it is a reality.i will try not to freak out and hyperventilate .you are an inspiration!beautiful!congrats on your hubby coming home from Iraq.My son a marine was over there twice.I want him to stay here now and forever!! thank your hubby for me for being brave enough to go there,alice

You are looking good, and have been a big help to me in chat and in your posts. I feel like I am finally "in a groove" with my sleeve and I owe that to people like you and Oregondaisy who helped me with questions I had early out. Thanks again for inspiration.