Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'll admit that at first turning 40 was kinda depressing, but now 40's is looking pretty awesome ! Spent my 20's having kids, 30's being overweight and depressed and now will be rockin my sleeve at 40.... life doesn't get any better than this! October can't get here quick enough. To those who have had surgery, congratulations... and to the ones getting ready good luck.

Halloween 2012 will mark my 47th birthday..........and I am loving every minute of it!! It boggles my mind when I hear people be-moaning turning 40. I've got to say the 40s are fantastic. My hubby and I married when we were 19, spent our 20s having our 2 sons and 2 daughter, our 30s were spent chasing after those 4........and now @ the ripe ole age of 47 our youngest is a senior in high school!! It is so marvelous to be old enough to have the money you want to play with and young enough to enjoy the game!!!

40s ROCK!

If you don't mind me asking, how much weight have you lost?

No problem but I have no idea how much weight has been lost. I decided not to be a slave to the scale in the beginning. I joke that at this point I am just trying to survive and thrive. I visit the surgeon next week so I will have an official number then. Shall report it back. :)

Halloween 2012 will mark my 47th birthday..........and I am loving every minute of it!! It boggles my mind when I hear people be-moaning turning 40. I've got to say the 40s are fantastic. My hubby and I married when we were 19' date=' spent our 20s having our 2 sons and 2 daughter, our 30s were spent chasing after those 4........and now @ the ripe ole age of 47 our youngest is a senior in high school!! It is so marvelous to be old enough to have the money you want to play with and young enough to enjoy the game!!!

40s ROCK![/quote']

Yay! I couldn't agree more! I turn 47 on Hallowwen as well! Looking forward to being smaller and healthier than I was on my 46 th bday!

No problem but I have no idea how much weight has been lost. I decided not to be a slave to the scale in the beginning. I joke that at this point I am just trying to survive and thrive. I visit the surgeon next week so I will have an official number then. Shall report it back. :)

Best wishes on your weigh in... Keep us posted!

That's great news... congratulations! Good luck

43 here and Lovin It!! I cried when I turned 40, I thought all the fun is over.. That is a total LIE I have come to the point now that my kids are grown, I'm starting to look real cute and feeling like my life has just started!!!

I have a feeling that the 40's are going to be my coming out party!!! B)

At 45 I am ready to start really living! Pre op Tuesday... Get to pick a Sept date then!

Just turned 40 on 8/19/12, and I will be sleeve on 9/7/12.

47 and sleeved 4/24/12...60lbs down. Feeling like this is my time...Life is good after the sleeve! x

Way to go! Hope when I get sleeved that I can do the same...

I am 41 ... Somewhere between 8 - 18 pounds from goal (still deciding to be somewhere between 125 and 135).

Life is good today. Went to a car show with my little MINI and took Best in Class. My youngest son (8) came with me & we had a nice day together. My husband was able to meet up with us right before the awards were given so he was able to share in that with us. Tonight we are planning on pizza (one slice for me!) and a movie. Can life get any better???

do u mind if i ask you whaat was ur starting weight

Marie

I'm 45 as of the 20th of August. The sleeve decision was the best of my life. I can't wait for September 20 to come!