Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

YouTube..... Anyone?

Hi guys. I remember when I first became interested in having WLS, especially the sleeve since I had never heard of it before, the first place I went to was YouTube. Man..... oh man hundreds of videos on weight loss surgeries. People describing their weight loss victories and

seeing them week after week shrinking before your eyes. It was very inspiring and motivational to me.

I thought I want to be someone's motivation when I have my surgery. I'm going to document with video from the hospital to goal weight on YouTube.

I got to thinking maybe some people on here might have some videos on YouTube that I can subscribe to and other people on here as well might be interested in viewing them too. Please speak up so we all can be more motivated.

Thanks,:)

Deb

Edited by Dansha
Added more stuff

I'm a youtubie! :-) I also like seeing people get smaller from week to week. I have the same username on YouTube. 1.5 weeks till surgery!!

I am doing the youtube journey vlog as well. However I am just posting with each goal I set rather than weekly. My next goal is 260lbs.

Update - I have now gone ahead and also put my videos on youtube so I can be a part of the whole vlogging community there :) My username is craftychristie on there also. Thanks :)

Hi guys. I remember when I first became interested in having WLS, especially the sleeve since I had never heard of it before, the first place I went to was YouTube. Man..... oh man hundreds of videos on weight loss surgeries. People describing their weight loss victories and

seeing them week after week shrinking before your eyes. It was very inspiring and motivational to me.

I thought I want to be someone's motivation when I have my surgery. I'm going to document with video from the hospital to goal weight on YouTube.

I got to thinking maybe some people on here might have some videos on YouTube that I can subscribe to and other people on here as well might be interested in viewing them too. Please speak up so we all can be more motivated.

Thanks,:thumbup:

Deb

The personal videos and stories are so inspirational. I wish I had the nerve to put myself out there like that, but I don't even have the nerve to post pics. :tongue_smilie: Thanks to everyone who isn't a big chicken like me. :001_rolleyes:

Dansha, can you post a link to your vlogs when they're available?

Off topic a little - Have you'll seen the one about the lady who went to Mexico for plastics after WLS and had really bad infections, bad surgical results, and some kind of drain left inside her abdomen!!? :scared0: She was such a trooper. I can't remember her username.

I did a vlogging journey while I was doing weight watchers. It was great to look back on the videos and see the changes. Now that i'm having VSG , I'm going to document my journey again! Check it out! my info is in my signature!

I plan on vloging also my first video will be in a week or do when I start my of op diet my user name is the same mari6257 my surgery date is June 8th

mari, i just subbed to you! Good luck with your surgery next month! I can't wait to see your progress.

Thanks I cant wait. ...so excited! ,Im gonna look you up on you tube now:-)

http://www.youtube.com/user/juliarh?feature=mhum

That's my favorite video blog....she used to post here, but not so much anymore. Anyway, if you have the time, watch all her videos from the beginning, they are excellent!