Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Where was the most embarrassing spot that you PB'd?

Last night I was coming home from a chinese dinner out and had a major PB in my car. I am exactly a year after surgery and have eaten in this resturant a hundred times. Luckily I was alone in the car.

OK here is the sad part - my car is only three weeks old! I have vowed to keep this car clean. My old car was ten years old and majorly filthy (mostly from all those fast food meals that I ate in it). My co-workers laughed when someone bought the car from me in that horrible state.

I had such pain, i was trying to pull over somewhere but didn't make it. I had a handful of napkins but it wasn't near enough. I did pull over and clean everything up but I still know that it is no longer "new". I PB'd twice more on the way home (the resturant was less than 20 minutes from home) but I was able to pull over and get out both of those times.

I have tried so hard to keep that car clean and now it will never be clean again :phanvan

OK so I'm being a bit melodramatic

Where is the worst or embarassing spot that you have PB'd

Get your car detailed and you'll never know it happened.

I PB'd in Fazolli's very recently in front of 2 friends. They acted like nothing happened, but I died! Plus I PB's in my sink 2 days ago and peed everywhere because I kept wretching.

My first PB was my most embarrassing. My husband and I were driving from Oregon to Las Vegas and had just gone to Starbucks for Breakfast after staying overnight in Twin Falls, ID. I was roughly 1 month out from surgery and could tolerate most foods, including bread, so I decided to get a cinnamon roll.

I was behind the wheel that morning to allow my tired (and somewhat cranky) husband to rest. Well, after only 2 bites of the cinnamon roll, I had that massive pain in my chest and started sliming. We were on the Interstate and I thought I could just roll down the window and spit everything out. WRONG!!! It flew right back in and smacked me right on the cheek and went in my hair. It was soooo disgusting. Thankfully we had a few napkins so that I could clean myself up a bit. Of course, we pulled over at the next exit so that I could use the restroom and make sure that everything was clean. ICK ICK ICK!!

Sorry Tricia, but i chuckled as i read yours. I think that only we could laugh because we have experienced this and realize that is not actually all that big a deal.

I don't like to PB in a resturant's bathroom, i don't want the other customers to think it was because of the food. I have no problem though going outside and doing it, even if there is a person or two who can see (but not too close!).

LOL @ paisley. It's perfectly ok. I was laughing when it happened too. It was gross, yes, but soooo funny. My husband had a good chuckle over it too.

Mine is kind of similar to Tricia's, about two weeks ago on our drive down to Texas, I was driving my usualy 1 hour of the 16 hour trip. Tweny minutes into me driving I feel it coming on. I let my boyfriend know and he's trying to help me get through traffic and get off the exit. Well I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold it, so he started looking for someing i could do it in.....and just as it comes spewing out, he hand me a half full McDonalds cup of OJ, at this point, the smell of OJ is making me hurl more and he has the wheel and is trying to get us off the interstate. It's really hard for him to "hear" puking, so you can imagine him sitting right next to me and its getting on him, on me, the car and some in the cup. I thought he was going to lose it. I ended up changing and buying some cleaning stuff and a couple air fresheners in the closet Walmart. And then he drove the rest of the way, lol. He thinks I did in on purpose, just so i didnt have to drive, lol.

At the time, I was SO embarrassed, he has seen me at my worse, but geez, I felt bad for him. But now thinking about it, it was pretty funny, in a gross way.

DH and I went to Iceland last March. Wonderful place. I am not only banded but I had the flu. First night we went out (feeling a little better), I had a few bites of Pasta when I felt things just were not going to work out. I looked around and had no idea what sign would lead me to a bathroom, ended up unloading on the side of our table and the floor. DH was amazing as were the staff at the restraunt. I was appauled. I now always carry a plastic bag in my purse.

I've not had many PBs (thankfully!) but the worst in terms of location was at a small but busy restaurant around 1pm on a Saturday. I was sitting at the table and knew it wasn't going to unstick itself, and the bathrooms only have 1 stall -- so on top of it already being occupied, I didn't want to keep it busy while I paced & paced waiting for it to come up so I went outside in the parking lot in front of DH's truck. The only thing there was some greenery and a fence, but there were cars/people all around. I'm sure they were thinking, "A fat bulemic??" :rolleyes:

It hasn't happened yet, but I always wonder if I'll have trouble taking communion at church. You know the little piece of unleavened bread/cracker thingy? You can't exactly moisten it with the grape juice since it hasn't come yet, and then you have to wait till everyone is ready and eat/drink together...so much for the Holy moment, right? What a distraction to worry about during such a sacrament! Anyone have trouble at communion?!

NOW I keep an old sour cream container with lid in my car because it happened to me once on my way home from work. I got a pill stuck and knew I had to leave work, but couldn't make it home. Of course I peed myself as well. Wretching was the worst part. I never forget to break my pills in half since that day. But now I know I could catch a PB in my handy container, hopefully I won't have to, but just in case....ya never know.

2 embarrasing places:

1) La Madeline's was my first and I kept drinking Water to try to help. It made it worse and I slimed all over me, my pants, the table and the floor. We left quickly.

2) In my car in front of the Jazzercise studio. I used an empty AchievOne cappacciono shake glass bottle that had been sitting in my car for 2 days. That was really gross.

I like the sour cream container idea. I think I'll have to do that myself.

:rolleyes: Kristin

I also have an "on the Interstate" horrible PB experience...was with my best friend and I was HUMILIATED.

That, however, was not the worst.

The worst was in New York. Had gone to a Broadway show with my boyfriend (it was a birthday present) and then afterward we went to Sardi's...that famous old place, you know the one with the drawings of famous people on the walls? Yeah...I'd had a couple martinis and was feeling fiiiiiiine (had started drinking on an empty tummy, not good). Anyhow, I was trying to eat slow but I think I ate a bite too many and yep, that old feeling. I was wearing this really pretty long dress too, so I got up, stumbled because of the dress and..well, the drinks.

Went to the restroom and had bad hiccups....sat there on the toilet for a while...then without warning, up she comes. I had my hand over my mouth, barely caught it all, dripped a little on my dress but mostly was able to stand up in time and turn to get the slimes into the toilet.

Yuck. (and yes, it was a PB and not a barf from the drinks. I wasn't THAT drunk....just feeling all warm and happy)

Worst part was....I opened the stall door....and there was an bathroom attendant....waiting outside the door for me. She HAD to have heard...I know she did.

I was UTTERLY embarrassed. I quickly washed my hands and left....feeling EVEN WORSE because I hadn't brought my purse with me so I had nothing to tip her with.

Gah!!! I'm flushing red just remembering!!!

Oh my gosh, I am so glad to hear that I am not alone! The idea of the sour cream cup is great, I now always have a bath towel in the car - big enough to catch everything.

for me it was a crowded restroom on a womans shoe-it was one of those things where u were desperately looking around and trying to get the hell out of the crowd and it just didnt work out-ugh