Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond/kaiser South San Francisco Gastric Sleeve Brothers And Sisters!

Try pre made pure Protein Drinks. Bomb!

2Wk check up today. Been having a lot of difficulty with everything. Have to stay on stage 2 for 2 more weeks. Ugh

Hello, I hope to be sleeved in richmond, but I have to do my nicotine test and am kinda freaking out. I has a cigarette about 10 days ago and ahold be taking the test any day. Any advise for me???

I was accepted into SSF Kaiser Bariatrics program the beginning of August 2013 and, after 3 nutrition classes, sleeved on October 3rd 2013. Every doctor there is a little different, but I had no presurgery liquid diet, but did follow their 1200 calorie food plan for 6 weeks before surgery losing 19 lbs. My surgeon was Dr. David Lee. The approval process was very fast and I have been very happy with my surgery and the care provided by Kaiser.

Hi Kaiser pals been looking for those who have went through kaiser, I was sleeved 1/14 kaiser Fresno De Berghosian (sp) amazing surgeon I have just started at 4:30 this am with sharp

Pains on my left did going constantly had anyone here experienced arak and how do you suppose you felt when it started? I have been worried sick of a leak and not sleeping over anxiety of it and now this pain has me freaked out! I have been in liquids but stared eggs and cottage cheese 3 days before allowed could this be it? Anyways so glad to join the forum! Looking for feedback!

#1 Hey everyone. I just joined. Am very happy to have found this community. My name is Monique and I'm in the beginning stages of the journey that many, if not most of you have been through. I have been considering having weight loss surgery for about 2 yrs and am finally going through with it. We had to switch insurance because what we had before did not cover WLS. Now that we have finally switched at the beginning of the year my doctor has finally sent my referral. I had to take a class before I got referred and had a sleep test done, the sleep test showed I had mild sleep apnea. The bariatric surgery center is in South San Francisco, I live about 30- 45 min away, I was curious to know if any of you had gotten your surgery done there? Or can anybody explain to me how the process goes from here? All my doctor said was that the bariatric surgery center would call. But I heard it could be awhile before they do. Could anybody give me insight. Anything would be helpful. thank you so much.

Hi Everyone!

So happy to see that there are so many people that have gone through Kaiser! I am going through Kaiser South San Francisco. I have completed my first class and just had my appointment with the nurse practitioner yesterday. I just did my blood work today, on Monday 3/3 I have two more classes, then on 3/11 I have my sleep apnea test. I also have my appointments with the surgeon, the psychiatrist and a follow up phone appointment with the nurse practitioner all in March. I am surprised at how fast this is moving along! I am going to be meeting with Dr. Le who will be me surgeon. I decided firmly on the sleeve and am really excited with how this is progressing! :)