Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond/kaiser South San Francisco Gastric Sleeve Brothers And Sisters!

Lisa,

Hit it hard girl!

Isn't that a great feeling. I remember feeling a sense of claustrophobia right after surgery becuz I thought I'd never be able to eat again. But after healing, you can eat more. But the first two months everyone apologized becuz i couldn't eat much. Kinda drove me crazy. Now I'm getting tons of compliments on how I look and dealing with howtohandle that. I'm not great at receiving compliments. And I dont feel skinny. I still have 25 lbs tO goal. and I still have a "pot" from bellybutton down.

Tomorrow I'm kicking it up another notch at Bootcamp. Trying to lose another 5 by 6 month meeting on July 14. :).

Does anyone know what happens if you have celery? I had stomach cramps last night and wondered if I may have had some celery in my lunch yesterday.

Why can't we have corn or popcorn? I think I remember it was because it was hard to digest. If normal people can have it, why can't we? What happens if we do?

I don't eat celery but at 4 1/2 months out I ate popcorn. Didn't bother me, I just ate less of it.

If anyone wants to buy some cinnamon chewable Calcium from Bariatricadvantahe.com I have two huge new containers full. I now swallow calcium pills. These are calcium citrate. Chew one, 3 xs a day. 500 mg. 270 count (enough for three months). Paid $45.95 a container. You can have them for $20 apiece. If I need to ship them, a couple bucks for shipping.

Hi Lisa,

I want to buy them calcium chewables from you. Inbox me and let me know how you want to handle this. I can put a check in the mail tomorrow if you want.

Thanks

If anyone wants to buy some cinnamon chewable Calcium from Bariatricadvantahe.com I have two huge new containers full. I now swallow calcium pills. These are calcium citrate. Chew one, 3 xs a day. 500 mg. 270 count (enough for three months). Paid $45.95 a container. You can have them for $20 apiece. If I need to ship them, a couple bucks for shipping.

Oh Lisa,

Does the Calcium have D-3?

Yes they do. Perfect dose required by doctor..

Thanks Lisa!

I don't eat celery but at 4 1/2 months out I ate popcorn. Didn't bother me, I just ate less of it.

I had my pre-op appt with Dr Alami on Tuesday, everything went well, then..... I wake up the next morning with a major cold. Dang.... I spoke with one of the nurses, she said to wait and see how I feel on Monday. (Surgery is Wednesday). So not cool!

A few of us on here have put together a support group just for VSG. We were having trouble finding groups that weren't lumping sleever's with bypass and wanted just a sleeve group, so we made our own!!

Our next meeting is this Saturday at 2:00 if anyone is in the area or knows someone in the area that would like to join us!! Everyone is welcome to come.

If you have any questions, please feel free to inbox me.!!

Saturday 5/28

Street: 1689 Arden Way

City/State/Zip: Sacramento, CA 95815

If you have any Protein drinks, please bring them! It's a Protein flavor

try-out. :) Also, if you have a pile of clothes ready for donation, bring those

too. :)

What a great support group up there in Sacramento. Id like to go to one here near me or in Santa rosa.

A friend of mine had a clothing swap party, I brought all my big clothes and got rid of them all. In return I got a cute coat, couple of skirts, and sweaters. Great idea, I thought.

Just had my 6 month post op check up in richmond. I am down a total of 119 pounds! That of course include what I lost preop! My labs were all good as well! I bought and fit nicely into my first size 10 jeans! I am now considered overweight! Yay me! I still have about 28 pounds to go in order to get into the normal bmi category. I am pretty happy with how I look right now, can't wait though to get down to normal. I am taking these next 20 plus pounds in 5 pound increment goals. The weight loss has slowed down and I know the last few pounds are going to come off slowly. I am so happy that I decided to get sleeved! The first 3 months were very dificult, but now, I am feeling almost normal! And I love it!

Happy for you amber. Big pat on the back. 5 lb increments are perfect. I'm with you on that. Lisa

Amazing! It's just the news I needed to hear as a newbie sleever who's having a couple problems. Good for you, and congratulations on being overweight!!

Just had my 6 month post op check up in richmond. I am down a total of 119 pounds! That of course include what I lost preop! My labs were all good as well! I bought and fit nicely into my first size 10 jeans! I am now considered overweight! Yay me! I still have about 28 pounds to go in order to get into the normal bmi category. I am pretty happy with how I look right now, can't wait though to get down to normal. I am taking these next 20 plus pounds in 5 pound increment goals. The weight loss has slowed down and I know the last few pounds are going to come off slowly. I am so happy that I decided to get sleeved! The first 3 months were very dificult, but now, I am feeling almost normal! And I love it!

Hello everybody!!! Sunshine here I'm brand new to this forum and at the beginning stages of WLS!! I just got my referral from my Dr here in Sacramento and am waiting for Richmond Kaiser to call me for my orientation date!! I'm really excited and have read so many of your stories and so many of them make me feel that much more comfortable about having the surgery done!!!! CANT WAIT!!!!