Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond/kaiser South San Francisco Gastric Sleeve Brothers And Sisters!

Good luck Lindsey! I'll be thinking about you tomorrow!

Good luck Lindsey! I'll be thinking about you tomorrow!

Thank you! I'm heading out of the house right now. Soooo nervous, it actually crossed my mind to back out, but I know its just cold feet! I'll keep you guys posted, when i get out.

Amber, tell you mom good luck with her recovery!

Thank you! I'm heading out of the house right now. Soooo nervous, it actually crossed my mind to back out, but I know its just cold feet! I'll keep you guys posted, when i get out.

Amber, tell you mom good luck with her recovery!

You will do great! My mom is in recovery now. Both of you will be walking the halls tonight! Keep us updated!

I have my surgery tomorrow. I've been in and out of nervousness. I'm fine at the moment. I have to be at the South San Francisco hospital at 6 am. Surgery is at 8. I'm excited. Found out in pre op class that Kaiser pays for hotel night before for me and guest and 2 nights post op for my guest since we live 50 miles away. That's a nice benefit. I'm not paying a dime for my surgery. The only thing I'm scared of is that I'm scared of waking up scared.

OMG it's finally almost here.

I have my surgery tomorrow. I've been in and out of nervousness. I'm fine at the moment. I have to be at the South San Francisco hospital at 6 am. Surgery is at 8. I'm excited. Found out in pre op class that Kaiser pays for hotel night before for me and guest and 2 nights post op for my guest since we live 50 miles away. That's a nice benefit. I'm not paying a dime for my surgery. The only thing I'm scared of is that I'm scared of waking up scared.

LisaLisa you are going to be fantastic. Deep breaths and know that you are doing the right thing. We are both in great hands with Dr. David Le and they have meds to take care of any discomfort we might feel. Here's to our new and healthy life!

David, I'll see you on the other side. :) Thanks.

LisaLisa you are going to be fantastic. Deep breaths and know that you are doing the right thing. We are both in great hands with Dr. David Le and they have meds to take care of any discomfort we might feel. Here's to our new and healthy life!

Lisa you will do great! Tomorrow morning will go quickly! Good luck and post when you are feeling up to it!

I'm home, and finally feeling up to chatting a bit. Surgery went well, and I got to go home yesterday morning, I'm in some pain, but its not unbearable. The worst part has been tring to sleep, as I am a side/tummy sleeper. As much as I try, I just can't get comfortable. liquid has been going down and staying down, and though I'm not quite at 20ozs, I'm doing pretty well. Can't wait until tomorrow, when I am cleared to have my first shower!

I'm home, and finally feeling up to chatting a bit. Surgery went well, and I got to go home yesterday morning, I'm in some pain, but its not unbearable. The worst part has been tring to sleep, as I am a side/tummy sleeper. As much as I try, I just can't get comfortable. liquid has been going down and staying down, and though I'm not quite at 20ozs, I'm doing pretty well. Can't wait until tomorrow, when I am cleared to have my first shower!

Congrats Lindsey! I am so happy it went well for you! BTW, that first shower is HEAVEN. :)

I'm home, and finally feeling up to chatting a bit. Surgery went well, and I got to go home yesterday morning, I'm in some pain, but its not unbearable. The worst part has been tring to sleep, as I am a side/tummy sleeper. As much as I try, I just can't get comfortable. Liquid has been going down and staying down, and though I'm not quite at 20ozs, I'm doing pretty well. Can't wait until tomorrow, when I am cleared to have my first shower!

I am so glad that you are doing well! The shower does feel amazing! Try sleeping in a recliner if you have one. For the first 4 days I slept in a big comfy chair with an ottoman. With like a million pillows. That was the only way I could get comfortable.

Lindsey, glad to hear you're feeling well!

Lisa, How'd it go?

I finally had my phone appt with Kirk today, it took so much time to have that darn appt with all the holidays. Next up is my appt with Dr Alami in a month. Exciting!

Amber, Stacey, you were sooo right! That first shower was amazing! I'm sure it was a mental cleaning too, you know sort of the first hurdle? I managesd to get comfotable on my side last night, not my left like normal, but my right side is way better that my back! So I slept about 6 hours, which was great, and haven't taken much pain medication today. When did you guys stop taking it? I'd like to be done by Monday, so that I can get back to driving m kids to school and not rely on others.

So I weighed myself today, and I'm down 7lbs since Monday! Craziness!!, LOL

Lisa, hope that everything went well, you should be home today I think?

Happy Thursday!!

Amber, Stacey, you were sooo right! That first shower was amazing! I'm sure it was a mental cleaning too, you know sort of the first hurdle? I managesd to get comfotable on my side last night, not my left like normal, but my right side is way better that my back! So I slept about 6 hours, which was great, and haven't taken much pain medication today. When did you guys stop taking it? I'd like to be done by Monday, so that I can get back to driving m kids to school and not rely on others.

So I weighed myself today, and I'm down 7lbs since Monday! Craziness!!, LOL

Lisa, hope that everything went well, you should be home today I think?

Happy Thursday!!

I contiued to take mine until the first prescription was gone. My kids are grown and I don't have to drive anyone around. I was off of work, so I figured I would take it rather than be uncomfortable. I took stronger stuff for my back, so the Tylenol w/codeine was not very strong for me.

I'm home. It went well. I had an amazing doctor and staff and nurses. I got sleeved on January 5th and came home the 7th. I've slept on and off. Washed my hair last night. It was horrid. I've just had some major gas issues. Trying to pass it. ETC. So here I am starting a new life. Weird. But I'm happy. any questions for me, ask away.

Aloha, Lisa

Saw my buddy SFDavid in the hospital too. He looked GREAT.

Yay! I'm glad everyone is doing well! What a way to start the year! I took my pain meds for about a week. At least at night, I had a hard time sleeping for more than a couple hours at a time.