Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

July 2006 Band Crew

Answers to questions:

1. Absolutely not!!!! I am very protective of that number and only my doctor knows how much I weigh.

2. My most embarrassing fat moment is when I was laying naked on a blanket with my boyfriend (candles, music...) and he told me that he liked me alot but would really like it if there was less of me. He felt that our intimacy would be better if I was smaller. I was beyond mortified and cried my heart out. He backtracked and took everything back but it was out there. In retrospect, I should have kicked his not skinny ass out the door but I didn't.

In April I finally broke up with this man. I packed up the things he had at my place, threw them in 2 Hefty bags and left them at his door. Needless to say he was quite shocked and I refuse to look back!!!

Stesti:

I say good riddance. Best weight you probably got rid of was HIM!!! BF's can be weird. My college love used to want me just a "little" thinner and then ended up with someone twice my size. Creeps.

You go girl!!

Ruthie

Balor Mom, too funny lol. The first pic. Im holding my 4 month old Luciana, the second im standing with my 5 year old Julia. Julia had her first day of Kindergarten today, gosh they grow up fast! Seems like she was just born. lol Im feeling all emotional, I hope I don't eat a bunch of junk today.

Jeez Stetsi, what an a**hole! Grr Should have told him you wished there was a LOT more of him *wink*.

Top 10 ways to get banned from LBT by Michelle:

Warning: if you are easily offended close your eyes and scroll down several times.(and if I do offend you I apologize in advance-:spider: )

Stesti-I also happened to have found a picture of your ex...

Sheepguy.JPG

but even if you were offended you gotta admit he deserves it...

Kari-are you sure you've only lost 18lbs??you look way thinner than that. I like your hair too-the highlights really complement you.

Ruthie-let us know how you fill goes, my first is friday and I'm strangely nervous-now because of the pain part because of, well I don't know really.

I hope you guys still love me after my last picture.But it had to be done for stesti's sake.

love to all my LB girls...

LOLOLOL He so deserves it. Thanks for all your support everyone. I hesitated to put it in writing but why not tell the truth and get it out there. He's the insensitive fool, not me. Love the sassiness Michelle. It sparks things up around here!

I've lost 38 pounds and told myself that I would consider dating again at 50 pounds. Dating again?....sooo scary.

Kari-are you sure you've only lost 18lbs??you look way thinner than that. I like your hair too-the highlights really complement you.

Thank you! You have made my day. And yes I'm sure thats all ive lost, believe me I check numerous times a day lol. I don't know about anyone else but im a scale addict. I notice that exercise does more than poundage shed. My pants feel loser every day that I exercise even when the scale does not move. The jeans that Im wearing in the second picture I couldn't even get buttoned preband. Yayy.

karik - awesome pix - if you look that good after 18 wait until 50!:eek:

michelle - omg! i really had to laugh cuz my hubby and i got an invitation to a wedding several years ago that actually said...wait, i'm laughing uncontrollably...no pastels and no farm animals! lololololol! well, he was in the air force at the time with the groom and if you know anything about enlisted personnel, they are warped! so a bunch of us went to the sex toy store and bought a blow up sheep, inflated it and tied a pink bow on it and placed it in their honeymoon suite! are we great friends to have?!?

stetsi - date now! if they don't like you the way you are now, you may ot like them in the future cuz what does it say about their soul? i'd date now, unfortunately i'm married. do you want mine? i'm ready to trade him in for an upgrade! lol!

You Guys are soooooooooo funny!!!! I look forward to the humor. Michelle, that is one of the funniest pictures. Having taught in the depths of south Georgia (before my husband saved me from spinster-hood) people would try to set me up with numerous toothless and brainless men. No matter if they were only tall enough to see my knee caps. I think this picture must feature one of them.

The fill was weird but little pain and yes, I heard that cherry pop baby and was it odd. I said to my cute little surgeon "oooh the cherry popped. He looked at me like I had stripped naked and said very clinically that was the scar tissue". He puts 11ccs in all of his patients because he said he has found they erode less. So I ended up with a fill of 4ccs. The worse part was the barium but yes, it was way cool to watch it go through the band into my very large stomach. You'll do fine Michelle....it lasted maybe 15 minutes.

Stesi- you get yourself out there and date girlfriend. What did Auntie Mame say? "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death". I agree with Dezadoo....if they like you they like you. Say you wait and they fall in love with you thinner and you marry him and get prego and he turns Elvis on you and won't touch because you have gained weight (well, Elvis' thing was a Madonna complex but it sounded good). Plueeeeeeze....kick that to the curb with toothless from the rug. Get out there, get on to a chat room or do match.com. Run Forrest, run.

Kari- you HAD to be a cheerleader because you definitely have those pretty cheer legs!!!! You look great.

Hey and I am also with Michelle.....love all you July girls!!!!

Ruthie (filled with saline and a clear liquid diet)

You guys are so funny! I am laughing so much my cheeks hurt. All the July LB's are GREAT!!

Kari - WOW you look great! I can see a difference everywhere, keep rocking girl.

Shucks you guys, if you keep saying all the nice things to me im going to not only be a scale addict but a picture addict. LOL I generally hate pictures of myself so that would be a big nsv for me :eek:!!! Thank you so much.

Well guys I made it through another day. Still not feeling all that great but better than yesterday. My hubby was sick today as well. He stayed home. I mostly took it easy today. Tomorrow I have to go to the store before I start eating cardboard (I don't think that it would go down very well). I am out of everything. Well I have enjoyed reading all that you guys have written the past couple of days. You guys are the best friends anyone could ever have. I have to go now to go to bed but I hope you all have a good night and a wonderful day tomorrow.

Step- How was your first day of school?