Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I shall be operated in 12 hours from now

Your English is great...don't apologize...keep writing and letting people know how you are doing. 90 kilos is 198 pounds... so you are on the path to losing that extra weight. Like Jean told you...sip...walk...sip.. and get that Protein in so you body will heal. Greg

Hi Jean, I cannot say the same words with you, i have some low fever 37,2 celcius and I also feel Nautia. Thanks for you words. Our roads are parallel

kisses

D

i'm sorry you're not feeling well, i too have some pain and nausea but i thought it would be much worst, take care, sip, walk, and make sure you get your Protein, take good care of yourself, hopefully you will feel better soon, Jeani

Dimitrios, You know I feel you are special because we share our Greek heritage.

I hope you feel better each day. Try to find some liquid Protein. I know your doctor wants you on liquid, but liquid does not have to mean just plain Water. Your body needs Protein to heal!

Hi how are you feeling?? any better?? it is strange,, sometimes i feel pretty good sometimes i feel kinda weird, my tummy keeps changing its mind about how its feeling, i think i'm starving but i'm not sure because i never let myself get hungry before, i would always eat. i hope you are feeling better, and we will get through this, take care jeani:thumbup1:

Thank you FatherJohn, jane and Oregon daisy,

you cannot believe how supportive to me are your words

My diet will be only liquid for 15 days because my doctor explain me that the stomachwill be reindent then. Now it is holded by the staples (sorry for my english)

beeing home I beleve is the best part of my recovery

I have one question do you have any esimation how many kilos I shall loose the first month the total amount of my extra weight is 90 kilos

thanks to all of you

Hi I have tried to upload my weight chart I hope it worked as it shows my loss over time.

Cheers,

Jane

JJWeight.zip

Edited by Jane_J

Please share with us how you are feeling today. I am considering the VSG surgery and appreciate everyone who is willing to share details. I am lucky enough to have never needed surgery for anything before. This also makes me very antsy (to put is mildly hehe) I hope you are doing well.

GREAT NEWS!

I have allmost forgot all about surgery

No fever, no pain , no hunger ...at all

I lost 6 kilos in a week

Now I m trying to balance my brain with my stomach needs

My doctor is very happy from my attitude

I do not eat anything but Water tea and Soup and I don't need to cheat or to open the fridge every 30 minutes.

As for you my sleeve companions !!!

I think that you guys you:001_wub: are doing a great job

I love you all

Dimitrios

Edited by Dimitrios

Yeah Dimitrios Sleeve brother so glad all is good.

thats so great i am so glad you are feeling better, i had my surgery friday 5/28 i think same day as you and i am doing great, i'm so happy that that part is behind me and now i can move on with losing the weight, getting healthier, and i wouldn't mind if i get a little better looking also, ha ha, take good care, remember sip and walk sip and walk and Protein first

Thanks Jenny for the chart, do you have it without data to start mine to!!!

Hi Dimitrios,

You can move the chart to the right and then you will see these columns

Date Weight Op Date Amount lost Target Normal

You need to delete the data in columns a,b and c. Replace the Target values and the Normal values with what is right for you, and start filling in the Date and weight values as you progress. Make sure the chart is picking up all the rows as you add them.

I charted from my pre-op diet, so to show when I had the sleeve op I have the Op Date column which only has a data point for my weight on the op date, so that point shows up in red on the chart.

I don't know how familiar you are with excel though.

Cheers,

Jane

Dimitrios, I am so happy to hear you are feeling better! That is such good news!