Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Or I should say Gaming soon to be sleever in my case. So my game of choice is World of Warcraft on Azjol-nerub realm. I have an 80 priest, hunter, druid, warrior. I mostly PVE/raid but I've recently gotten into pvp with my priest almost to 1500 rating :001_smile: What about you?

I'm a WoW junkie. I just graduated from college (where I didn't allow myself to play WoW because I'd never accomplish anything!), so I'm back at home now, waiting to start my job, so playing lots of wow! My fiancee got me hooked and so we often play together, along with some of his friends that live across the country.

I PvE (I'm terrible at PvP), and have an 80 tauren druid (tree) on Thrall, 56 human pally on Thrall, (plus lots of other under-40 alts), and the toon I started this week is a 13 nelf priest on Kael'Thas. Now I'm waiting for the fiancee to catch up so we can run around together.

I love raiding, but being at college and only coming home on occasional weekends helped me get really far behind, so I have a hard time getting the chance to run raids & get the gear I need. I also love questing (even more than raiding), so it's not too bad. I'm an altoholic. I have 10 toons on Thrall, a couple on a PvP realm that never got very far, and my little baby alt on Kael'Thas. I cannot WAIT for Cataclysm to come out, though! I can't wait to start a worgen warlock (I think) and a goblin something. We used to play mainly horde but got sick of rolling alts in the same starting areas all the time, so made some ally alts. Can't wait for a new troll starting area!

Sorry this is so long...I really am an addict. :confused1:

I am on cenarion circle. I have both Alliance and horde characters. I have a 80 blood elf rogue, an 80 blood elf holy priest, a 80 undead mage. I also have a 72 human priest and a 42 night elf hunter and a few other 30'ish toons i mess around with when bored. I love to do battle grounds! That said those are my accumulations since the game started day one. I only play once or twice a month these days. I don't play much in summer at all. I love to be outside. I had gained to my highest weight when I was really involved in the game in about 2005. I decided at that time if I had 6 hours to play WOW i could be getting in better shape during that time. So I pretty much quit for about a year and lost 35 pounds. I have managed to keep that off but I try to not get sucked into that gaming addiction again lol. Though it is SO FREAKING AWESOME OF A GAME!

I don't play WoW anymore (used to be so hardcore into MMO's -- I met my husband through DAoC back in the day!) but I am still playing video games waaaay more than I probably should. Lately, you could not pry Dragon Age and Mass Effect 2 out of my clammy xbox 360 controller deathgrip. Right now I am playing the jeebus out of Harvest Moon Animal Parade for the Wii, and I'm hoping to start Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks on the DS during my post-op recovery if my husband can hurry up and beat it so I can steal it away from him. :)

I'd love to find another MMO to get into someday, as both my husband and I really enjoy playing together. Just hard to find the time for the grind anymore now that we're getting to be "real" adults :P

My adult son plays WOW and is HOOKED!!!

You guys have your own language!

LOL!

too funny!

happy gaming to you all!!

I'm also a wow player. lvl 80 druid on Burning blade and lvl 70 alt warlock on Burning Blade. I don't get to play as much as possible.

I got one of every class to 80 (and got many of them epic/raid gear), then got bored and quit.

Now I'm addicted to LotRO, but I'm also finding that my newfound energy due to weight loss is pulling me outside a lot more!

I used to play mostly PVE on Baelgun. Look up Drhfuhruhurr (80 Warlock) sometime.

When Cataclysm comes out, I may reactivate my accounts long enough to bring my 80 Pally (my favorite) to 85...

I'm finding I'm getting bored with the existing content as we are almost through ICC. I'm still on it a lot though for the social interaction and commitments to lead raids. This is the first MMORPG I've played, infact I haven't played anything other than this and SIMS/ViceCity on playstation a long time ago.

I started out playing asheron's call, and played that until the beta of AC2 played that until release. I then got into the beta for WOW and played that until after the release of burning crusade. I also was in the beta for Lord of the rings online. I played it for about a year after it came out.

I really haven't played any online games since. I really love to play, but they can become like a 2nd job.

I really haven't played any online games since. I really love to play, but they can become like a 2nd job.

You got that right. I'm trying to make exercise and motorcycle riding my 2nd job (I gotta keep up my midlife crisis street cred, after all). Gaming is just a "when I can spare an hour" thing these days.

Go WOW!! hehe I have a 76 Mage on Garona. :thumbup1: hehah My husband has a level 80 hunter. We usually turn it off during the semester as questing is more fun than homework hehah. The new dungeon system is pretty nice. Cataclysm looks brutal and fun... Just wish you could be a Worgen Pally. LOL :svengo:

I play Diablo II: Lords of Destruction, where I have a level 75 Sorc and a level 17 zon. I play irregularly, but would love to partner up with anyone who plays on USEast realm.

I have 12 level 80's, all of which were heavily geared before I quit 8 months ago. It was the reason I gained a lot of weight, so I knew that I had to get it out of my life.

I started playing Cataclysm (alpha) four months ago. I got very bored very quickly as not having your guildies around takes all the fun out of it. I have stopped playing ever since i got sleeved and am waiting for the retail release. Flying around Eastern Kingdom is awesome.