Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone for Good Club - June 2006

you are going to be gorgeous in that!!! Rob and i are going to renew our vows as soon as I am at goal. That way I get to wear a nice dress. Not a pillowcase with glittery beads on it.

My lovely, Darling hubby just bought me some Purple and Silver Nike Shox! I have been wanting some for so long, but wanted to prove to him that I would stick with going to the gym.... Guess he beleived I was kicking butt! They are SO comfortable!

Hello everyone....just wanted to check in and let everyone know they are doing a wonderful job!!

Kristin....love your dress, that is a beautiful pick.....im so excited for you...

Heather....love nike shox...have a pair and they are wonderfullllll

everyone else keep up the good work...

im moving this coming up week and thursday I will FINALLY get a fill...yeahhhhh..im so excited i really need this fill. Maybe it will get my butt back in gear.....

Have a good one..

cynthia

I love that dress. Champaigne looking. *spelling???*

You'll be stunning, I have no doubt you'll be at goal.

Kristen- the dress is Beau-ti-ful!!

I need some "butt kickin" I guess. I haven' t started to exercise and I'm not making really good choices in foods lately. I have already decided to follow P'nut's advice and eat more protien. Especially at night, I really, really get hungry!!!

Have to tease ya Telly -- kickin our butts for FLOWERS? Ok everyone, "Please Don't Eat The Daisies" lol..... anyone old enough to remember that movie besides me? (psst no butt kicking for me thank you) :biggrin1:

Kristin....I LOVE your beautiful wedding dress.......the prettiest one I've ever seen, truly!!! You will be a knock-out bride!

Yeah Funny - you ARE the Queen of FUPA - I slipped up lol.......hey Kat - ya gotta admit it was perty funny that day in the chat room..... :eek:

:love: Great dress :love:

What are those nike shox??? LOL I hate tennies!!!!! but I really need some

Ok no I gotta just say....Archived the FUPA... its to much!!! Right up there with Hyjacking the Nay Nay LMAO ROTF:loco:

HAHAHA, started laughing my butt of when reading what a FUPA is!! I actually was recently discussing my FUPA with my BF and how I want a Tummy Tuck to help it out. I will have to tell him the proper name for it now!

Kristen!!! I LOVE that dress, SO pretty. I am so excited for January to get here. I want to see lots of pictures of you looking tiny and cute in that beautiful dress!!

And not fair!! I want that AVON gift! No way with how bad I have slacked this month, oh well. Someone is a lucky girl!

Kristin, gorgeous, simply stunning, outta this world, you are going to be the most beautiful bride. Wow!

Who's embracing their FUPA??!!:eek: :tsk: :faint:

Crunch question: How long after surgery did you wait to do cruches? I got on this machine, after telling the Trainer that I had surgery and the scars were still tender. Anyway...didn't feel a thing until 28 hours later, and now it feels like I've broken ribs. I know I didn't...too much padding to even know i have ribs. At any rate...am in pain still. Tell me your story so I can decide if I'm going back to this :hail: Almighty Freak's Gym or not.

Well, i have a laundry date... :fish: We'll be dating for a year before i'm really committed.

Have a successful day. "The longest journey is taken one step at a time"

Kristin - that's a beautiful dress. I look forward to seeing the wedding photos. :eek:

UGH @ FUPA. I want mine to go away NOW!!

Wow I almost blew the diet last night. My poor rob. He really means well. But he needs to releard how we are supposed to Celebrate. I have these lovely steaks for the steak part of the diet, and nice asparagas and some squash. What does he bring home for celebration on setting the band date? A Coconut cream pie. And I SOOOOOOO wanted some! LOL But I resisted, and told him and the kids not only do they get to eat it, but they have to eat it all. And they did. I was happy for the kids. I felt bad for Rob because he felt he had done something so bad. He apologized throughout the night, and really felt he had done something awful! I told him it was alright, he had nothing to worry about.

but man that pie looked good.

Okay, this is a "post fast and run" post (hi everyone! :wave:) but I wanted to get this addy copied onto the GFG page so you all can check it out.

http://www.flylady.net/pages/body_clutter_main.asp

FlyLady wrote a book called Body Clutter and I love it. I'm betting some of you all would love it, too. Check out the resouce page on the website (link above) and do some surfing in there. You might get some inspiration? I hope so! I printed out the Body Clutter Investigator page. Handy!

the best me,

I visited that page, it's interesting, i printed out the body clutter page and im going to fill it in today, will read the rest of her site and what she's about. Thanks for the link.