Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone for Good Club - June 2006

Omg Lianna!!!!! Congradulations!!!! That is so cool!!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I am way happy for you! It is awesome to reach these goals.

:eek: :Banane52: :Banane20: :Banane08: :) :Banane30: :Banane51: :Banane09: :D :Banane29: :Banane18: :not_ripe: :Banane07: :Banane17: :Banane06: :Banane38: :Banane05: :Banane27: :Banane04: :Banane47: :Banane02: :Banane13: :Banane35: :Banane03: :Banane44: :Banane01: :Banane22: :) :Banane32: :Banane53: :Banane42: :Banane21: :Banane10:

And I think that it is ok to set your goal for whatever you want. How tall are you? My first goal is 130, but I am hoping with surgery, and toning, and working hard I will gt back to 120 or maybe even 110. I was between 90 and 100 before I got fat, and I loved that weight, but I don't know if I can get back there. I would LOVE to get close though!!!

im so happy today!!! im 176 lbr today!! just because i started walking on treadmil! seems my metabolism still works!!!

Way to go mary!!! I am so happy to see that your scale is moving!! :) :eek: :)

My dh constantly tells me that When you move the body, you move the scale. He is very right! :D

Come on everybody (you too pnut and dawg...i know that gym membership is just growing mold) lets move are bodies and move those scales!!!

:cheer2: :banana :cheer2: :banana :cheer2: :banana :cheer2: :banana :cheer2: :banana

89 pounds!? Mary that's wonderful! Go Mary Go!

Half way there Lianna! All you have to do now is do what you've already done - again! hehe :)

Youre right Funny, its growing mold! LOL! We are working on that though. :eek:

I'm going to update everyone's stats now. So pardon me if I'm quiet for a few minutes.

Ok...I want to share my morning. I woke up this morning dreading today. My mom is flying in. She will be here a week. I love her, but this is stressfull when she is here sometimes. She is supposed to be here at 9am, and i know the house is not nearly as clean as I would like it to be. Plus I still haven't washed the sheets for her bed yet.

So I get a call from her at 6:30. Her plane has been delayed, she is in Texas and won't arrive till noon. Ok. Cool! Thanks God. I need those extra hours. Now I don't feel insane.

I get on the scale today and I lost a pound and a half yesterday. Sweet! Bigger smile now. This really is working.

I go to get dressed. I put on my yoga pants and something is wrong. I washed them but.... they aren't stetched tight around my thighs! My butt and tummy, hell yes. But they are actually baggy in the thighs!! wow. Ok. Bigger smile. I grab my bottle of Water, throw my hair in a ponytail and head downstairs for some tea with rob.

I walk up to the table, give him a kiss and he stops me, pushes me back, and says "wow...those pants are getting loose on you." I throw my arms around him and give him a VERY passionate kiss. LOL But honestly I think I would kiss anyone like that if they paid me that compliment. LOL

So I went to the gym and just worked my ass off this morning. I worked really hard. Came home, showered, and found that Rob did my mom's sheets and made her bed while i was at the gym.

Today will be a great day. I think I am coming out of my depression. woohoo!!!

goodmorning guys.....

FINALLY....I have FINALLY dropped a pound!!!! I have been maintaining 210 for about a month, I need a fill, but no money right now to go and get one, fixing to move in a couple of weeks....sooooo....

Great Job, everyone.....keep up the good work Telly.......

C 209 (-87lbs total -1lb for the week)

Awwwww FunnyDuddies that is so cute, congratulations on all things positive today. Give you mom one of those big hugs too because she is getting older and she won't be around forever. Give her flowers while she can smell them.

Thats great funnyduddie.....men can be sweet....Man, I was starting to think there is no such man like that out there...LOL

Well I will keep you in my thoughts and hope the week with your money is not full of stress for you........

Keep up the good work....

Thats great funnyduddie.....men can be sweet....Man, I was starting to think there is no such man like that out there...LOL

Well I will keep you in my thoughts and hope the week with your money is not full of stress for you........

Keep up the good work....

I see money is on your mind?

89 pounds!? Mary that's wonderful! Go Mary Go!

i try to hit -100 lbr in my one year anniversary.. i drink gallons of Water, i dont take anythin with sugar and i try walking fast on treadmil (not everyday though)

ahh God help me to reach my goal..:)

thank you FunnyDuddies & PNut :eek: :)

*grabs her Funny sis and hugs her tight*

Hey sis! Those pants are getting really baggy on you!

Where's my kiss? *grins*

LOL.... yes, how could you tell......(laughing out loud at work..people staring)

I meant to say mom......ooopppsssss.......

That is too funny. LOL I mean money is always on my mind, and my mother and money....oh jeez that is a toughy subject, so it fits LOL

Thanks you guys. I love being here. Oh, and here is a pic of this wonderful man. He deserves all the hugs and kisses in the world for his compliment and the sweet thing he did this morning. He is such a stud. LOL (notice he had to sit in the pink girly chair. That made him less happy that day at the beach. :) But it made me giggle)

post-205805-13813133532371_thumb.jpg

*grabs her Funny sis and hugs her tight*

Hey sis! Those pants are getting really baggy on you!

Where's my kiss? *grins*

*SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCH*

you know we carry on like this and dawg and rob are gonna get embarassed. LOL