Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fun Poll - Male Celebrity Skinny

Which male celebrity body type would you realistically or wishfully like to have?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which male celebrity body type would you realistically or wishfully like to have?

• Colin Farrell
    • Robin Williams
    • Mark Anthony
    • Tyson Beckford

rOFL, Once you've had LONG, you never go WRONG

Brad Pitt......too skinny for me (gorgeous face though).

I prefer my men with a bit more meat on their bones.

Of the choices, I had to pick Colin.........BUT, if I had my choice of ANY, I'd pick JOHNNY DEPP.........AHHHHHH

post-206527-13813133462459_thumb.jpg

ROFL Jack!@

Well I know I'm weird but I cant stand pretty men! I chose Robin Williams. He looks comfy, middle aged and cuddly. I dont think he's particularly HOT, but he's more my "type" than the others.

Men who are all buff and bronzed and waxed, ick. I dont want a man vainer than me. I just dont go for that stuff. I dont like men who look like they spend all their time preening, working out etc. This whole metrosexual thing doesnt do it for me I'm afraid.

Men who are all buff and bronzed and waxed, ick. I dont want a man vainer than me. I just dont go for that stuff. I dont like men who look like they spend all their time preening, working out etc. This whole metrosexual thing doesnt do it for me I'm afraid.

I'm with ya Jachut. And, although Johnny's a bit skinny for my usual tastes......he still makes me so-o-o-o HOT! Maybe it's his attitude.

Someone once told me they didn't like him because he always looked so unkept and "greasy". Well, I didn't have an answer for that. I like his natural and rebelious sense of style. What can I say?

post-206527-13813133466851_thumb.jpg

What's with these guys with no hair on the chest :girl_hug: , now Colin, :faint: , lots of hair :rose: , what a hunk, a hunk, a burning luv :rose: .

Matthew and Brad, what a dream.

Matthew, you know them good ol' Texas Boys

And Brad, what's to say it's all in the picture, Angelina is a lucky woman.:girl_hug: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :D :D :D :D :guess :guess :guess :guess :guess :guess :guess :guess :guess :guess :guess

Paulax.....I'm with you!I love big men.John Travolta, Vince Vaughan, Russell Crowe (who can resisit a man in a Gladiator suit???) they all look like "real" men to me.I don't want a man who is skinnier and prettier than most women.

Yes, I do too! John Travolta, Vince Vaughan, mmmm.

Although Russell Crowe tops my most hated people for absolutely no reason list (Nicole Kidman a close second). Gawd I loathe that man. We ran into him on the street in Sydney and he's utterly disgusting, feral, in real life.

Haha, I love big men!! My sweetie is 6'9 and weighs 280, yummy!! I think him picking me up like i was nothing on one of our first dates might have something to do with why I fell in love with him, lol! And I always feel small next to him, I love it!