Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Need a little nudge or motivation or encouragment ? ? ?

I was cleaning out my closet yet again. Somehow, I stumbled across this pair of my old work slacks. I thought I had gotten rid of all my pre-op clothes, and needed to weed out the 10s and 12s.

To my surprise, I found these and thought I would share. I was trying to organize the shelf in my closet and these were tucked back behind a box.

My previous size 24W pants the standard black slacks.

Current size 4/6 depending on brand and cut of jeans. In most dress slacks, I'm a solid 5 for juniors, and 6 for misses. Sizing these days is so off, and there is no standard. But, I love being below a 10 these days.

" Look ma, I have ribs" LOL:001_tongue:

photo5.jpg

Can't wait to do that one day! I kept my biggest pair of jeans so I will remember where I came from!

Wow amazing. That will be me one day soon. Today is day 4 of my 2 week liquid diet and it has been a ruff day but this has help me to remember the goal.Thanks.

Are you actually standing in one leg of those pants?? Is is amazing that FINALLY something REALLY turned obesity upside down!!!

Are you actually standing in one leg of those pants?? Is is amazing that FINALLY something REALLY turned obesity upside down!!!

Yeppers, I am literally half the size I used to be. Those are a pair of slacks from a store called Cato. Size 24W, I am standing in one leg, both of my legs are in one pant leg of those pants.

My kiddo couldn't quit laughing when he took the pic cause he said that he couldn't remember me that big.

That's why the pic is a bit blurry, he was moving a little when he snapped the pic LOL LOL.

Tiff!

WOW! I havent been on in ages! You look awesome! Question for you...one I NEVER thought I would ask anyone...I'm 15lbs under my goal, and I don't WANT to lose anymore, but it is still coming off. What do I do to maintain? OMG...did I really just ask that!? PS just updated my ticker...still can't believe I passed my goal.

Edited by learned2bskinny
updated ticker

Hi Tiffykins,

Seeing is believing!

Congrats on your weight loss. You are an inspiration to us all.

Keep up the good work- We need you!

Booklean

I love it, love it, love it!!!!

Tiffykins, that's awesome. When I was 19 years old I lost 75 lbs in a year and I felt like a different person. Looking at you in that picture reminded me of that feeling.

"Eat it all up" girlie you deserve it! :thumbup: I'm so happy for you! Who needs food anyway! hahaha...just kidding!