Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

5 months post op with exciting news!

today is an exciting day for me! october 20th of last year, my birthday, i weighed in at 308! my surgery was december 7th and i had lost roughly 20 pounds from my birthday to surgery date! well today my friends, 5 months after my life changing surgery, i weighed in at 207!!!!!! i really didnt think this day would get here, and here it is! i would like to lose about 50 more pounds but that will happen sooner than later i suppose!! i just wanted to share this happy moment with everyone and hope that some pre-op and early post-op people see this post and are reassured that this surgery is the best decision you can make for yourself! i have absolutely no regrets! our family is headed to the beach next month and i am actually excited about bathing suit shopping!! i get to wear something cute and not look like a granny out on the beach!!!!!!!! ;)

Wow, 100 pounds! Way to go ;)

That is terrific - congratulations. You are going to be one hot woman on the beach this year!

You're awesome chickee ! ! ! They haven't given any info on the beaches down here for the oil crisis long term. They have put out a bunch of fiberglass boon things that are supposed to soak up the oil.

It's kind of scary. I missed the local news last night because we were at a little league baseball game.

I'm super proud of you and all your success ! ! !

What an achievement! Great job!

Way to go Hope! you had a hard recovery in the beginning and I am so glad that's all behind you.

You will be at goal in no time!

thanks everyone!! tiff- my dad made the presidential decision to move our vacation since theres so much uncertainty as to what kind of shape the beach will be in! we have always been to the gulf so it will be a new experience in jacksonville! im excited!! its a few more hours to drive but not too bad, and so worth it!

Congratulations! For someone is just a few days from surgery your story is very inspiring! Way to go and I'm sure you will look great in that swimsuit!

Wow...that is AMAZING!

I sure hope I'll be posting something similar when I'm 5 months out!

It totally seems unfathomable!

awesome job Hope! that is a great achievement!

Congrats and good luck with the other 50!

enjoy the beach! you deserve it!

Awesome. Amazing. Keep up the good work, and major congrats to you!

Amazing! Give me such hope for my future.