Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

looking for DFW area members

I would really like to get a group together in the DFW area. We could meet once a month or more, exchange contact info, etc. It would really help to have others to contact to help get through every stage of this incredible process. Of course, we could meet and walk too.

Hello, I know this thread is older, but Im in the DFW area; working in North Dallas and living in Fort Worth...I would really be interested in a support group as well

I'm here!!! Joe Pool Lake area-- my surgery is scheduled for 7/29!!! I am so excited, nervous, anxious, ahhh, everything !!!

i'm in the DFW area too.....well, right outside of it anyway. I live in Midlothian - which is near Mansfield and Waxahachie......Cedar Hill is pretty close too.

i was sleeved on June 15 by Dr Castro. Would love to meet some local sleevers!

OMG! Dr. Castro is the Dr who is doing my surgery, too! How did it go? Where did you have it done? I have to go to Carrollton with my insurance. How are you feeling? I am full of questions! :)

it went really well. he put my band in back in 2008. i had my surgery at methodist in dallas - off colorado (near zang and beckly). i'm feeling great! i can't even tell i had surgery except for the scars. but if i eat to fast or take one to many bites, i remember!! i love my sleeve. how far along in the process are you? feel free to email if you have any questions or want to talk. therowleyfamily@hotmail.com - just please put "sleeve" or something in the subject line so i know it's not junk mail. :)

I would really like to get a group together in the DFW area. We could meet once a month or more, exchange contact info, etc. It would really help to have others to contact to help get through every stage of this incredible process. Of course, we could meet and walk too.

I was sleeved June 11th by Dr. Davidson at Forest Park....we currently live out of state, but our house is up for sale and we are moving home. Would love to meet up with y'all if you've got a group together...I know this thread is a little older, but it looks like some people are still posting; I think there's still some interest!!

HI.. posting again.. Dr. Castro did my sleeve too...LOL.... June 8th. I live in Glenn Heights (Desoto/Lancaster area). So I am close to you guys also... we need to plan a meet up.

I am in Mesquite and work in Plano. Surgery has not been scheduled yet. I have 2 more months of insurance hoops to go thru. Hoping for October.

I realize this thread is a bit old. But I too live in The DFW area. I am currently in Wylie. I noticed there are a couple folks in Lavon, Wylie and Plano. :svengo:

I would like to join the group too. I am in Carrollton. Surgery day is Aug 16th (one more week) with Dr. Kim. Really excited and scared too....