Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nature's Best Isopure Protein Drinks

I bought one two bottles of this today. One is blue raspberry.

It has an odd aftertaste after the kool-aid taste goes away.

Its nice that it has so much Protein packed in, but the bottle is good sized,

20oz, so it would take a while to get through it.

Not sure if I will finish the one I opened today or not.

Lisa

I've found that the only one I can stand is Grape Frost - simply because it tastes the most like gatorade. Also, the aftertaste is very similar to a yogurt aftertaste.

I've taken to putting it in a 32 oz refill cup and filling the cup first with ice and pouring the drink in. The colder, the better.

I just tried my first Isopure RTD. After reading everyone's comments, I expected to "puke" immediately after taking a sip. :tongue_smilie:Surprisingly, it's not bad. I got the Mango Peach flavor because the lady at Vitamin Shoppe said that's a popular flavor. I guess I'll try the grape one next. I hope I can continue to tolerate them because I am getting in little to no Protein at this point.

That's funny you like the Mango Peach! I took one sip and thought, EW! and spit it out. Then I passed it around at work and made everyone taste how horrible it was. Just my tastebuds being weird. One co-worker remarked that it tasted like grapefruit to him and I'm DEF. not a fan of grapefruit so that could be why.

I picked up some of the chocolate Premier Nutrition Protein drinks from costco last week. LOVE them. I had vanilla whey Protein but really thought it was too gritty, plus I really like the convenience of pre-mixed drinks. It makes my mornings easier (with fewer dishes!) and I can pack one for work.

After trying three different kinds, I'll def. be purchasing the Premier Nutrition Protein Drinks again!

I havne't had surgery yet, but I can tell you that I DREADED the Protein drinks. I don't really drink milk, or anything like that. I had a sip of one Protein Drink (the grittiness) and it about made me sick.

So, I tried the Isopure. HEAVEN. I can do those. Without a doubt.

Dr.'s office stated it is allowable for my Protein Drinks, and that I wouldn't have to drink a shake or stuff like that if I didn't want to!!!!!

Bring on the sugery!!!

I love Isopure's powder and RTDs. The RTDs flavor is ok, not fabulous, but I can drink it. The powders--I love those. Zero carb, zero sugar, mixes in Water with a spoon--what's not to love?

I fell for it. I didn't think anything could be that bad. I bought the variety pack and used two and a half. If the daughter does not come and get the other three they are going in the trash. The only way I could drink them was my first week post op and cut them half and half with Water on ice. I sipped on them all day. Grape frost was tolerable. Absolute waste of my money.

I'm good with GNC Pure Protein shakes. They are hard to find since no two GNCs stock the same thing. I'm happy and afraid to try anything else.

This looked so good! I bought ONE bottle for $4.25 just to try out from my local nutrition store. It was well chilled and in the bottle looked like fruit punch/crystal light. It was fruit punch flavored, but I seriously couldn't choke down one sip. I had my daughter try it, too and we were both gagging. It looked a lot better than it tasted, that's for sure!