Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hit 50 lbs lost today. wooohoooo.

I'm down from a size 20/22 to 16's.

I know I've lost well over 30 inches total.

And...I feel fantastic!!!

:lol0:

yea! I wanna be you!

Congrats!!

AWESOME. Just look at the BMI ticker going down. You've dropped 9.2 BMI points. WOW!!!! :redface1:

Yeah is right......thanks for posting...I'm still waiting for surgery date but you inspire me......all the best wishes for you!

You're already almost half way to goal at just 14 wks! Way to go! Keep up the good work :redface1:.

yea! I wanna be you!

Congrats!!

You are doing fantastic and right behind me. Thanks!!!

AWESOME. Just look at the BMI ticker going down. You've dropped 9.2 BMI points. WOW!!!! :001_tt1:

Mini, I know. Isn't that fantastic. I can tell the inches have really dropped off the last two weeks more so than the weight. I bought a pair of pants two weeks ago and they are to big today. lol

That's amazing! Congrats.....I want to walk in your footsteps !

Thank so much Coach. This is such a fantastic tool. For the first time I feel like I won't fail at keeping the weight off. :001_tt1:

Yeah is right......thanks for posting...I'm still waiting for surgery date but you inspire me......all the best wishes for you!

Good Luck on your journey. You won't regret it. It's a little difficult at first with all the adjustments, but soooooo worth it.

You're already almost half way to goal at just 14 wks! Way to go! Keep up the good work :001_tt1:.

Thanks so much. I'm so excited. What's neat is that it really isn't that hard once you have the sleeve. It's such a great tool. My whole attitude towards food has totally changed. It's such a neat feeling. Thanks again.

I'm 4 weeks behind you at 10 weeks and hit the big FORTY today yeeeeeehaaaaaa! I really hope I'm also hitting the FIFTY at 14 weeks. But if not, it has still been a really great ride. I would have told you I'd NEVER reach goal. Now I'm slightly optimistic it just might be a possibility........I never lose weight, this is terrific.

I've had 2 stalls on my way, but it gradually continues to melt away a pound here, a pound there, here a pound, there a pound, everywhere a pound pound!!!

I'm 4 weeks behind you at 10 weeks and hit the big FORTY today yeeeeeehaaaaaa! I really hope I'm also hitting the FIFTY at 14 weeks. But if not, it has still been a really great ride. I would have told you I'd NEVER reach goal. Now I'm slightly optimistic it just might be a possibility........I never lose weight, this is terrific.

I've had 2 stalls on my way, but it gradually continues to melt away a pound here, a pound there, here a pound, there a pound, everywhere a pound pound!!!

Congrats on 40 lbs!!! I bet you will be at 50lbs in 4 weeks for sure. Isn't it great feeling like we can actually do this now?

You rock!!!!!!!!!

pumpkin, I know what you're saying, I also NEVER lose weight. I am so excited to rock my sleeve!