Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How the heck do you guys upload pictures from different sources and put them into an album? I would like to post picture of before and now but can't figure it out. . . . :svengo:I'm so dumb

You should just be able to click on the link for Photos, and on the top right above the ALL ALBUMS, there is a tab for ADD ALBUM. Click there, and you'll be able to add pictures directly from your computer.

Set up the album, and then click Browse. Find your Picture folder on your PC, then click whichever pics you want to upload.

Hullo??? Alex it looks like we are being invaded by spammers!

Thanks for letting me know!

Ok guys since they changed this entire site how do you add pictures now? There is no CP link anymore. . .errrrr I hate technology sometimes!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I am unable to add photos to my existing albums. I keep getting a pop up that says action failed. Any ideas?

I am unable to add photos to my existing albums. I keep getting a pop up that says action failed. Any ideas?

I logged in as you and uploaded a test pic to one of your albums without any issues. You can switch uploaders near where you click to upload your pictures "Try switching to our basic uploader" . That might resolve your issue.

HELP!!! I hope this thread is still good...it's almost a year old!!! I can't figure out how to upload pics to a new album. I'm new on here & have never done it before. I went to: edit my profile>create an album>brouse & clicked on desired pic...it shows up back in the little "brouse" to the left of the square...now my problem, in the top left where it has "step 1 & step 2", you cannot click on them & I can't figure out where to go from there!!! Thanks

Adding your Images

Clicking an upload link or button will take you to the media upload page. This is a two step process:

1) The first step is to select or create an album to upload the images into. Once the album has been set, you can upload images right away when the upload form reveals itself.

2) When you have uploaded the images you wish to add to the album, you click the 'Review & Publish' button which will allow you to rotate the image or edit the image's details.

Ok, I am on the page where it says, "step 1 upload media & step 2 review & publish". I "browsed", got a pic, but I am unable to select "step 1 or step 2" after the description shows upcoming the "browse" box...am I missing something??? Obviously I am, but what???

Ok, I am on the page where it says, "step 1 upload media & step 2 review & publish". I "browsed", got a pic, but I am unable to select "step 1 or step 2" after the description shows upcoming the "browse" box...am I missing something??? Obviously I am, but what???

You need to hit the "Review & Publish" Button at the bottom right after you select your images. See attached screenshot please.

Karen 7-2-12 3.jpg

Photos   Gastric Sleeve Surgery Forum.png

You need to hit the "Review & Publish" Button at the bottom right after you select your images. See attached screenshot please.

post-2-13813658229311_thumb.png

I've never gotten to this page!!! Hummmmm!!!

Here are the steps I took to get there:

1) Selected my album

2) Clicked on Choose files and selected the files to upload

3) After you select the files, you should see them listed right above the Choose Files button

4) All the way to the right of the "Choose Files" button, you'll see another button called "Review & Publish", this is all part of Step 1

I've attached a numbered screenshot which shows you each step:

Photos   Gastric Sleeve Surgery Forum.png

Where is "my album"? I'm so sorry to be such a pain! I actually have 2 degrees, one in computer graphic design, believe it or not, so I'm not stupid, but this is REALLY driving me crazy!!! Thanks so much_!!

Where is "my album"? I'm so sorry to be such a pain! I actually have 2 degrees, one in computer graphic design, believe it or not, so I'm not stupid, but this is REALLY driving me crazy!!! Thanks so much_!!

No worries! I wish our system was a bit easier to use. We're making some changes in the very near future which will simplify things.

Your issue is that you don't have an album created to upload your pics into.

You need to click on the "New Album" button and first create an album to upload your pics to.

image-1964323495.jpg

ForumRunner_20130821_194916.png

1.png

2.png