Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I can't even imagine how you are feeling right now Kathy. I don't have surgery there for 3 weeks and I'm scared! I have heard there is no power in Mexicali still this morning. And they have to sterilize basically the whole hospital. I hope the people there for surgery are okay. I would be scared spitless! I hope things go okay for you and I selfishly hope things will be okay in 3 weeks. :)

I've been confined at the courthouse all day on jury duty. I hadn't heard that there was an earthquake. If someone's lurking who knows about it, I'd sure like to know where it was. Mexico? Arizona?

I have a son in LA and I tried to call hiim tonight and couldn't reach hiim. That's why I'm concerned.

The big quake was a little south of Mexicali, MX. LA only felt it a little. Not a big deal there at all.

Thanks you all! I am sorry that it's interfering with your surgery. And I sure hope no one was hurt! I'm shocked that Yuma realized a 6.9 from the quake. That would be a really big deal in L.A. They're so tightly packed - like sardines.

I'm in Texas and quakes are virtually unheard of here. I can't even imagine what it is like to experience one. Hope you don't have any aftershocks! And best of luck to you with your surgery.

It looks like I will be pushed back to next week!:sad0: That is if I keep my fingers crossed. For everyone else flying down there this week I hope you have a safe trip and I will be thinking about you all.

Kathy

I'm so sorry Kathy! We should have just snuck you into the OR with me and got this done! Oh well, your sleeve story will surely be unique. Good luck lady!

I'm so sorry Kathy! We should have just snuck you into the OR with me and got this done! Oh well, your sleeve story will surely be unique. Good luck lady!

Dude, I should of thought of that I had not ate anything that day and they were already poking and prodding in that area. I should have just told them to knock my ASS out.:sad0: Oh well! They probably could have not handled us both at the same time. HAHAHAH

Thanks for the pick me up:thumbup:

Kathy

I'm still a "go" for travel Thursday and surgery Friday....wish I could sneak you in with me as well!! Will keep you posted.

grace

Ok so now I have a maybe for Thursday!!! My oh my this is one wild roller coaster ride!!! Wheeeeeee ( my hands are in the air right now and I am holding my breathe)!

Kathy

Yay!!!!!!! I really hope that pans out. I can't imagine how much this feels like you are waiting for your world to change. Keep us posted, I'm super excited for you Kathy.

All right how many of you get to say this twice......Heading to Mexicali tomorrow.....yeah!!! Everything is going great and back on track so they can do my surgery on Thursday!

I did talk to 2 people down there when it all happened they had theirs done today. They are all fine...scared....but fine. Part of the hotel was damaged but being fixed as we speak. Not much damage done to hospital...few damaged air conditioning ducts..things knocked over and ceiling tiles fell. But nothing major.

Ann Marie and David hope you had an uneventful day and you are doing well tonight.

Kathy