Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Seattle, Washington anyone?

Hello out there!

I am looking for some local support here in Seattle, WA.....?

I am planning on getting sleeved in Mexico with Dr Aceves on the 27th....Anybody else going around that same time frame?

Happy April fools!:lol0:

~C

I live north of Seattle. There is a great support group that meets the 3rd Tuesday of each month at Stevens hospital. PM me if you want more information.

I would be glad to answer any questions - if I know the answer, or just share my experience with you : ) I live south of Seattle. I met a gal thru work who had the sleeve surgery a year ago. She has gone from a size 22 to a 6/8. Just amazing!

Good Luck with your plans!

Hello out there!

I am planning on getting sleeved in Mexico with Dr Aceves on the 27th....Anybody else going around that same time frame?

Happy April fools!:blushing:

~C

I'm across the Water from you in Port Angeles. Had my surgery with DrAceves, you are going the love him and his staff. You are in good hands with them. Congrats on getting your date.

Brenda

Would you guys be interested in a meet-up sometime?

I live north of Seattle. There is a great support group that meets the 3rd Tuesday of each month at Stevens hospital. PM me if you want more information.

Would love to know more about this group. My name is Bethany and I live in Duvall, WA could you pm me with more info. thanxs:thumbup:

Sorry - I somehow missed this. This link should give you additional information:

Edmonds Sleeve Support Group | Pacific Nutrition Wellness

It would be fun to all meet up somewhere! I think Fab would be in too. We are planning to get belly rings. Maybe ya'll want to join us??? : )

I am available during the week or on the weekend. Pick a place and time, and I will be there!

Again, I am really sorry it took me so long. If you'd like to come to a meeting, let me know - I'd be glad to meet you & introduce you to the group.

Darn, so close yet so far away. I live on the Oregon coast. I have a really good friend that lives in Seattle though. If I ever get up there to see her, I would love to get together with any of you!

Hello out there!

Happy April fools!:lol0:

~C

I was sleeved with Dr. Aceves Mar 3rd. Just checking to see how you are doing.I also live in the Seattle area and would like to give and receive support. Let me know you are doing.

Darn, so close yet so far away. I live on the Oregon coast. I have a really good friend that lives in Seattle though. If I ever get up there to see her, I would love to get together with any of you!

Are you close to Amtrak? I take it to Portland all the time. It is actually a pleasant and scenic ride. I would even pick you up in Tacoma or Seattle, if you don't mind riding with me :lol0:. I really am nice in person. lol

I do think you are a nice person. The fact that I don't think I would have surgery with your doctor does not mean that I don't think you are a nice person. I would drive to portland to meet you. I am always looking for a reason to get out of town. My friends go to Portland all the time. I could ride with one of them. We love to go shopping in Portland.