Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Time for an update, went to my doctor today, labs and everything looks great!

Tried the unflavored Protein, NOT good, so I returned it to GNC, got more of the Liquid Protein vials. Will probably stick with those for a while, each one has 42 grams of protein, more than half of what I need daily. I found some Soups in the organic area at the store, creamy butternut squash, cashew carrot ginger, cream of portobello mushrooms, ready to try one of those for dinner today. Only thing I'm chewing still is the chewable Multivitamin.< /p>

Scheduled to go back to work on Monday, gotta get back into my routine, and have to start scheduling gym time, don't want to slack off on that!

Feeling good, very excited about my sleeve!

Next appointment with Dr. Hargroder on 4/9/10.

:)

Congratulations!! You're doing great! My favorite Soups during the full liquid stage were Trader Joe's Organic Creamy Tomato Soup and Trader Joe's Latin Black Bean Soup. I would put a dollop of greek yogurt or sour cream in the black bean soup and it was heavenly and oh so satisfying.

Congratulations Faithful. . .the sleeve is definately the way to go, weird but definately the way to go. . I'm out 13 weeks (3 months) and still go back to soft stuff every now and then, especially the Soups, yogurts, Jello, popsicles, and Protein Shakes. . . not cause i have to, but cause i like them . . . you'll learn what your tummy likes and doesn't like as you progress. . . it's funny, but my tummy is like a kid. . doesn't like peas, carrots, or onions, (I slime those up) . . . loves popsicles, grape crystal lite???? go figure???? . . . jello, yogurts. . . tolerates turkey Jerky, chicken (cooked very soft) hamburger meat, loves refried Beans and cheese. . . weird huh? good luck you'll soon get the hang of it, i'm still learning too. . .

Time for an update, went to my doctor today, labs and everything looks great!

Tried the unflavored Protein, NOT good, so I returned it to GNC, got more of the liquid Protein vials. Will probably stick with those for a while, each one has 42 grams of protein, more than half of what I need daily. I found some Soups in the organic area at the store, creamy butternut squash, cashew carrot ginger, cream of portobello mushrooms, ready to try one of those for dinner today. Only thing I'm chewing still is the chewable multivitamin.

Scheduled to go back to work on Monday, gotta get back into my routine, and have to start scheduling gym time, don't want to slack off on that!

Feeling good, very excited about my sleeve!

Next appointment with Dr. Hargroder on 4/9/10.

:001_smile:

I would read look at those little protein vials that you have I bought a bunch of them and returned them because the largest part of protein they have in them is collagen protein. This is not a good form of protein it is one of the lowest forms of protein out there. And you don't even want to know how they make it. Look at your label and type it into google after this kind of surgery this is the last kind of protein you need.

I would read look at those little Protein vials that you have I bought a bunch of them and returned them because the largest part of Protein they have in them is collagen protein. This is not a good form of protein it is one of the lowest forms of protein out there. And you don't even want to know how they make it. Look at your label and type it into google after this kind of surgery this is the last kind of protein you need.

I agree.

Try some Jay Robb whey Protein powder shakes. I like the chocolate myself. It has no aftertaste and no artificial sweeteners. It's the best kind of protein and also contains some Vitamins. GNC carries it.

I agree.

Try some Jay Robb whey Protein powder shakes. I like the chocolate myself. It has no aftertaste and no artificial sweeteners. It's the best kind of Protein and also contains some Vitamins. GNC carries it.

I have not tried that one myself. I drink Premiere Protein or Muscle Milk Light. I like both of those a lot. And for unflavored I found one that mixes really well with no smell, flavor or aftertaste and the is NOW Whey Protein Isolate Unflavored. Thanks for the suggestion I think I will go buy one today and try it.

Kathy