Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

wish you hadn't done it?

Stacey

I would do it again in a second!! It is the best thing I have done for myself! The thing I like the most about my sleeve is that I can eat any and all foods!! I just eat much smaller servings.....wonderful, wonderful tool!!!

Go for it!

You are going to be amazed how satisfied you are with just a taste. I am so happy to be able to savor things and not go nuts and eat until I'm sick.

I have not had any regrets either. The hardest thing is to judge when to stop eating. I too still struggle with the whole 2oz thing. If its 2oz on my plate than I feel as though I should eat it. I have not gotten sick yet but I have been uncomfortable and felt as though I was going to be sick. I miss the flavor of lots of foods but I am still on mushies and looking forward to when I can taste real solid food. I don't miss eating alot just savoring the flavors, if that makes sense

You are going to be amazed how satisfied you are with just a taste. I am so happy to be able to savor things and not go nuts and eat until I'm sick.

This is true. I've been (sneaking) tastes and I'd swear I had a piece of a chicken breast and you would have thought I had a whole chicken. But I was utterly satisfied.

The Sleeve Rocks!!!:rolleyes:

I am very happy with my sleeve and do not regret anything. I can have anything I want, still can't eat too much dense meat, doesn't sit well on my stomach, even in small amounts but get plenty of chicken and fish and greens in also. I don't know if this is just me but when I am most hungry and grazing all day, (good things), then I drop a pound or two. Like my body lets go of the weight, even after I eat so much! I'm not complaining!! Love my sleeve!

Hi I am sleeved from March16th. It is great! The first day it was rough but after that a breeze. It is nice not being able to eat much and being satisfied.

I am done 20lbs already. You will not regret this at all. I watched something on the net recently about the last 7 years of the biggest losers and most gained the weight back. You still can eat whatever but you can't eat much of it!

All the best Russ!

thanks guys

your words make me feel better. surgery on the 21st of April. I hope I'm as happy as you all are.

Stacey

You really should consider all those concerns you have and then remember this, complications are a possiblity with surgery, being obese is a GUARANTEE for eventual health problems. You will not avoid them and stay obese (unless you get hit by a car.) I am exactly one week out today and I've been super sick and tired and I can't quit thinking about cheese, but I also can't tell you the immense sense of relief I feel knowing that I can be healthy, that my outsides can resemble who I have always felt like. Good luck with your decision!

I wondered the same thing. It was a big step for me and I was afraid I was worrying everyone to death on here asking about the cons and would I be sorry and etc. I did not have mcuh pain at all. Getting used to not eating was challenging. I stayed on Soups longer than others....I still like them. I had this done Dec 29 and I can say I am glad. I bought my first size 12 pants today!!!