Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sitting in the airport!

Okay, today I fly away to San Diego and then on the Mexicali. This is something I never thought I'd do but once I made my decision I've never looked back. As I hugged my bf goodbye today I knew that there are parts of me that will never be the same (well obviously not my tummy) I am so excited and grateful to those of you in this forum for all of your insight, for sharing your stories good and bad. I layed in bed last night and thought of the things I would do differently with a healthier body and the list just doesn't stop. I have had a full life already but what a great enhancement this will be!

Take care everyone!

Anna

Have a safe trip and good luck with your surgery!! :thumbup:

Have a great trip! And believe me you will actually have a great trip. You will LOVE Dr. A and his team. Best wishes on your journey!

Anna

Saw your post and my tummy did flip flops. I am so excited for all of us. I get to meet you tomorrow and I know you are going to do great. Have a safe travel day and a good night tonight and I will see ya tomorrow!!!!!

Kathy

Wishing you all good things. This will most likely be the best trip of your life!

Yipee for you Wannalise! I got so excited when I read your post - I can't wait to have that feeling next week when I leave for Mexico. Best of luck to you!

VV2010

Congratulations on your decision and g'luck on your trip. I left you a message on your page....I havn't been on here lately with my work schedule and my "New Life" I found I had!!!

Am thinking of you!!

wannalise - welcome to Mexacalie. There are several of us here who look at this site and occasionally post. We had our surgery done on Monday and will be leaving tomorrow. come see us after your preop today. My real name is Mary but I post as Frankie (my husbands name). Good luck and see you soon!!

Anna,

I know you will have a great trip. Tell Dr. Aceves and Campos I said

hello. Tonight you will eat the last big meal that you will be able to

so enjoy it. They have some great food there.

I know you are excited and nervous but it will all be on the downside

soon. You will be more excited when you see the weight start to fall off.

Good luck and we will see you on the losers bench.

Gary

Good luck! It's an amazing experience and we will scoot on down to make room for ya~ :confused1:

Make sure to let us know how you are doing as soon as you feel well enough to . I will be thinking of you!

You will have a really great trip. They are the best! Please let us know when your up to it and just remember that it gets better everyday. I was so thankful that I had Dr. Aceves's staff to tell me that :smile: