Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have lost 100 pounds! Pictures updated

Way to go! Your looking good. Keep up the good work. I sure hope I can say the same at 8 months.

Wow Amanda that is neat! I live in the orginal part of SL near the Mill! Such a neat place that is GROWING so fast!
I worked not far from there...Barrington Place Elem. I grew up near Wharton. :) My family is still near Wharton, so I visit about once a month. It really is growing so fast!

Congrats!!! What an inspiration you are to me, as I was sleeved only a week ago!!! :) You look FABULOUS!!!

I'm going to upload a photo that I just took from the Dillard's dressing room in a dress I TOTALLY cannot afford. I went in the room with a size 16, completely expecting it to NOT FIT, but it fit. And it fit well. I just couldn't bring myself to spend $100 on a dress that might not fit in a few months. That, I and just don't need to spend the money. HA! But, coming from wearing a size 26/28 and fitting in a 16 feels soooo good!

Amanda - you look 20 years younger!! Very amazing!!

Congrats and good luck with your new goal!

Congrats, and you look amazing! Are you still jogging on the treadmill? So happy for you!
No, I'm terrified of jogging on the treadmill! I usually just throw a little jogging in when I'm walking my puppy, but I mostly do Jillian Michael's workouts and Zumba dvd at home.

well i just have to share this with y'all. . . you know how we think we don't look any different then when we were hugh? Well at least i don't think i look any different. . . anyhow, out of interest, i wondered if my jeans would fit me yet. . . i guess i must have missed the size cause they are way tooooooo big. . . so i tried on the next size 20/22 too big but comfy with a belt. . . then i went to try on different uniforms in the other closet, guess what? XL fits now. . . they are close to my body but not tight. . . i couldn't believe it. . . i wonder when that happened ! It's funny, so i thought about shorts, sure enough, they fit. . . amazing. . . i now weight 20 lbs less then my 20 year old daughter! Poor daughter. . . but being in college and living in the dorms they eat what they can. . . she's moving into her own apartment in august. . i made darn sure she got the one on the 2nd floor and has to use the stairs (no elavator in this place). . she asked me why the 2nd floor, i told her the less of a chance for bugs to get in!(she is deathly afraid of bugs) So she was ok with that explaination, but it was so that she gets exercise running up and down the stairs. . .

Edited by thinoneday

Too funny Thin and I know what you mean about still feeling you are in a size 20 body. Just doesn't seem possible you can fit in the smaller sizes. I'm in a size 16 straight leg jean and the legs are a tad big, still dealing with a pad of circular fat below my waist that bugs me. No butt but this pad, go figure.

No, I'm terrified of jogging on the treadmill! I usually just throw a little jogging in when I'm walking my puppy, but I mostly do Jillian Michael's workouts and Zumba dvd at home.

Well JUST doing those two workouts is tough. I did a couple zumba classes and it was twisting my knees too much. Maybe when I lose more weight it will get easier.