Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My One Year Surgerversary-

Hi everyone!!

It's been a while since I have been in here, but guess what also happened? I found out I Have a LIFE!!

Feb 9th was my One Year Aniversary or re-birth, what ever you want to call it, and I am sooooo glad that I made this life changing decision!

So much has changed for me. I am so much more healthier and have not felt this good in 15 years or longer. I just turned 51 on Jan.24th and am NOT ashamed to tell my age like I was before.

I had my blood work done and everything is WONDERFUL! No, I did not make "goal" in a year, I have 22 more pounds to go, but I had a LOT to lose and am quite happy with my progress.

I just wanted to share my happiness with you all...and to thank you for the support you have given me and to all of you just startin g on this journey, you may have some doubts and fears, but the health is worth it all, and the shopping is an added bonus!!

picture.php?albumid=192&pictureid=931&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=192&pictureid=932&thumb=1

picture.php?albumid=192&pictureid=935&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=192&pictureid=934&thumb=1 Bit of a Difference huh?

TOTAL INCHES

LOST

TOTAL WEIGHT

LOST

172 POUNDS

I don't know what happened to my spread sheet- but I wanted you to also see the Inches lost! It's crazy to me at times...... but a "good crazy' lol

Edited by Chancie

Congratulations Chancie ! ! ! You're an inspiration to many of us. We miss you around here, and I hope everything else is going great for you.

Hey Chancie, It's so good to SEE you-looking great! I was wondering how you were doing and just hoping you were "living" and well. Thanks for the update Tiff's right you are an inspiration and wow what a success!

Wow, I had my surgery February 9th - so we'll share this surgerversary. You have lost a LOT of weight in 1 year. OMG.

How was your journey and what diet, if any did you follow?

I am very happy for you, so happy.

Congratulations on your anniversary and all the lost weight! Wow ~ you look amazing!!!! Enjoy the new you!

Thank you all sooooo MUCH!!!!!!!!

Tiff I miss being in here too, yet with my work schedule, and finding out I like to get out more now, not enough hours in the day!!

I'm doing things I hadn't done in years!!

My job performance has improved tremendously- and even my store manager has commented on it! ( that's always a PLUS when it come to evaluation time!! )

I'm getting out and meeting new people and running into old people that don't even reconize me!! ( such a NSV!!!)

I've been out to a few clubs, and have men come up and talk to me!! Wooooooo Hooooooo!!

I've even been out dancing!! OMG...... didn't know if I still knew how to dance hehehe!!

Pumpkin- I thought I read someone had my surgersary date- and all I can say... is if I can do it so can you and anyone else!!

I just follow the "rules"- yet I found out I don't like red meat anymore- but thats ok- My cholestrol prior to surgery was 350- it is now 118, so I don't need the red meat. He wants the # under 100.

I think I would have made goal if I exercised, but shame on me, I havn't found a good routine for me. That is my next goal to get back to exercising. I met a friend that wants to work out together- I have a home gym and still don't work like I should at it.

And this year I will quit smoking...... just not promising when, but I am ready to put them down... just have to get my head in the right place.

I forgot to update my ticker!!

Look at the BMI!!! I'm almost "normal"!!!:wink0:

Chancie,

I was wondering about you and how you were doing and you look SO GOOD!! Amazing loss of weight and inches! Is your diet relaxed a little now and do you exercise? I just can't imagine losing all that in a year. I am so happy for you!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Thanks for updating us, I miss reading your posts. I'm so glad you are out living your life...you have done such a tremendous job. You look AMAZING.

WOW CHANCIE... you may not have met goal in a year- but my goodness that is a helluva lot of weight lost. Congratulations. You should absolutely be proud of yourself. And you look so great in your pictures.

What were your 'doctor's rules' that you followed?

Congrats once again. you look smashing awesome good!

Chancie, how AWESOME for you! Congratulations. And by the look of your pictures, I can't even see where those other 22 pounds would come from! You look amazing. :)

Chancie, I don't know how I missed your post the other day. What a remarkable journey you've had in the last year. You look stunning and vibrant and happy! I'm so inspired by your story and the work you've put into getting where you are today.

WOO-HOO!!! :)

You are a poster child for the rest of us, girl.... soooo inspiring!