Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How much water do you drink

How much water do you drink each day  

5 members have voted

1. 1. How much water do you drink each day

• More than 64 ounces
    • Between 48 and 64 ounces
    • Between 24 and 48 ounces
    • Less than 24 ounces
    • I don't drink water

I really have a tough time with plain Water. I drink about 8ozs of straight water a day and 64oz of crystal light. Does that count as my water? I hope so.

I count it as Water. I asked the question becasue I still try for at least 64 ounces a day but I never seem to get there. I get full with just Water and since I am not suppose to drink an hour before I eat or asn hour after that is five and a half hours less a day i have to try and get in 64 ounces.

My Dr. said the crystal light was fine but he told me to limit it to half of my water a day.

I just want to know how much most people are able to drink.

I am drinking 3 to 4 Aquafina's FlavorSplash Water, 16oz bottles.< /p>

I just make sure I keep one near me all the time. It is becoming easier to get more fluids in this way.

I have never been much of a drinker period, Water, tea, coke etc... I chewed ice. And no doubt was pretty much dehydrated I am sure.

You're right, with those perametersm it is impossible to get in 64 oz. of water/day. I often will think I've had 1/2 bottle during my morning walk only to discover I barely opened the bottle. But I do drink as much as possible at every moment...speaking of which, i am going to get some more now!!

Honestly, drink as much as you can...You can only do what you can do. Donlt fret, try harder tomorrow.

I average around 80 oz a day. I drink several bottles throughout the day and have coffee for A.M. and some iced tea also. A glass around an hour before bed.

I really TRY to drink 8 glasses, but I find it very difficult. Can't drink before or after meal, and no gulping, now. Not allowed. I find it hard to sip more that 32 oz a day. But that's more than pre-band.

I cant conceptualise ounces, it means nothing to me and I cant be stuffed looking up a conversion right this minute, lol

I drink about 1.2 litres of Water a day - 2 600ml bottles. One during my run and one during the day. I might have another glass here or there, perhaps 2 or 3. But I drink about five or six cups of coffee.

I dont drink anything else really, dont drink soft drink, maybe a glass of wine at arsenic hour.

Depends on season! Now it's summer and hot I glug away all day...I drank 3litres yesterday and at least 2litres everyday. As it gets colder again I find it harder to drink the Water I need to, but since that's about all I drink these days it's easier than it used to be!

I was told by the dietitian to make sure I drink at least 10oz of water/Crystal lite an hour while you are awake.

I have a very hard time getting my Water in. Like another poster said....since you have to wait so long after meals, it's hard to get it in. I find as soon as I start drinking again, the stomach starts growling again! I used to drink a gallon of water per day pre-band, now I'm lucky if I get in the required 64 ounces!! But I will keep trying and figure out how to do it!

After my most recent fill, I can't drink ice cold Water. I couldn't quite figure out why, so now everything has to be right at room temp. I do try to drink 3 liters a day, but I buy the big 1.5 liter bottles and go at them with a large cup. I also keep packets of lemon juice in my desk to add some zing :D

I drink any where between 48 and 64 oz of Water a day...so I guess if I drink anything else like crystal light I 'm getting in plenty!!! Some days I do better than others but I do try to drink water first thing..thats what gets me on schedule with it the rest of the day!

sarabride - I haven't been able to drink cold Water, especially ice water since I had my second fill. From some other posts I've read I think it is somewhat common. I sure want the ice cold water on real hot days.