Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Chobani Greek Yogurt

I was finally able to find the Chobani, and it was pretty good. The one's with the fruit in the bottom were too sweet for me though, so I'll have to get the plain if I try it again. Found out that they have a TUB of the FAGE at costco here now. It was only $6.49; it's $2 EACH for the small containers at the local grocery...

Loving the Greek Yogurt...

I buy 8 oz containers at Fresh & Easy for $1.49. Everything I saw at the grocery tonight was 6 or 7 oz and was $1.99; the F&E is really good (once you mix in the SF syrup). How many oz. is the tub at costco, do you know?

The tub at costco is 35.3 oz, and the regular sized FAGE 6 oz is $1.99. I really love the FAGE (pronounced: Fa-Yeh), so it's worth it... but knowing it's a Costco made me sooooo happy! YUM! :) Oh, and I LOVE Fresh and Easy. Isn't it great! :thumbup:

What sugar free Syrup do you recommend? I think maybe some pureed whole-fruit would be good, as the syrupy fruit isn't working for me...

When I get coffees with those syrups, I always get the caramel, or french vanilla.

Even whole fruit has a lot of carbs in them, I know they are natural sugars, but if you're watching carbs just be aware they turn to sugar in our bodies as well.

I know they have a strawberry cream syrup that people on OH have raved about.

I have found the holy grail of Greek Yogurt. Okay, well at least I think it's fabulous.

Chobani Non-Fat Greek yogurt with fruit on the bottom. It tastes just like any of the Yoplait/Dannon yogurts that I've had in the past. It's smooth, creamy, and not bitter.

Here's a coupon code for a Buy 2 Get 1 Free Chobani Coupon.

Chobani Yogurt - Coupons

I love the strawberry and pineapple. I found these at our Publix grocery store on sale 10 for $10.

It's a little high on the carb count, but I'm assuming it's from the fruit.

nutition_strawberry.jpg

Thanks for that Tiff I just printed off my coupon. I love this brand and especially with the fruit on the bottom. I've been buying this brand but already premixed. I hope I can find it with the fruit on the bottom.

Thanks, Tiff. Good point... I just felt like the stuff in the bottom was too sweet. So, I'll try some of those sugar free syrups... But, I do like the yogurt plain too. :thumbup:

I love the chobani, but love OIKOS even more. However, I have to save those for 'special occasions'. I switched to Fage, and have been mixing it with the crystal light sugar free iced tea to go powder. You only need half a pack, and at a WHOOPING 2.5 calories with no carbs and no sugar, I am a happy camper.

Coopers... That is a GREAT idea about trying the Crystal Light. I wouldn't have thought of that... I'll try it, and see if I like it. :wink0:

I guess I'm on a yogurt rampage... found another cool kind today. It's called SKYR, which is an Icelanic version of yogurt. Fat-Free and thick and yummy. AND, a LOT of Protein. 16 grams per 6 oz! Check it out. It's a bit on the spendy side, but DE-LISH! Oh, and they only sweeten with Agave, which is something I hadn't thought of... and I have Agave here, so I'm going to try that as a little touch of sweet in my FAGE as well.

siggi's yogurt full product line

http://skyr.com/about_skyr.html

Edited by youknowit

Has anyone been able to find, and try, the SKYR yogurt yet? This stuff is by far the thickest and most high-Protein (and DELISH) yogurt I've found, besides the FAGE (Fa-Yeh). I have discovered that in both, I like the "plain" but it gets a bit boring, so I've decided to add a smidge of low/no-sugar added preserves for taste, texture, and to change it up... Good call. :smile1:

Best to you all! - a

http://skyr.com/products.html