Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yummiest PB Shake!

Yum, I have Muscle Milk Light and this week a coworker gave me a couple tablespoons of PB2 to try. I'll have that tomorrow!

I finally upon a combo that tastes like comfort food. One chocolate Muscle Milk Light mixed with two tablespoons of PB 2. O my gosh, it tastes like a Reese's :drool5:and has 24 grams of Protein. For those who do not know about PB 2, you can learn more at the Bell Plantation website.

Thank you so much for this idea, was able to find PB2 at a local store and I love it! The chocolate flavor was great in carnation instant Breakfast as well...

I didn't know it came in chocolate. I mix the sf Peanut Butter Syrup in my choc. shakes.

I have pb 2 and I keep thinking I will mix it with Water and make it into Peanut Butter. When I ordered it, I accidentally ordered too much!

PB2 is dehydrated peanuts. You don't get all the fat in Peanut Butter. It's like a powder but it's not quite powdery. It says on the jar you can mix it with Water and turn it into a peanut butter consistency. The Bell Plantation web site where you order it is supposed to have recipes for it.

PB2 is pretty good, but a little watery for a sandwich. My favorite shake I call a Snickers Bar shake. I take chocolate Unjury shake, add spoon of pb2, and some sugar free, calorie free, carb free pancake syrup.. mmmm,,, mmmmm,,, good.. I go on full liquids in two days,, can't wait for my Snickers Shake.

Thanks loser, i don't like ordering things off the net and then they end up being totally nasty. . . i'm thinking about getting the combo on. . 2 regular PB2 and 2 chocolate pb2. . . your snickers shake sounds great! did you try the mootopia yet with the Protein?

Pb2 is a little gritty, but I would not call it chalky at all. I like sf Peanut Butter Syrup better, actually.

FWIW they sell sample packs on the website. I ordered two sets and it sounds like I'll be going back for full quantity! I'm also going to try and find some of the referenced sf pb Syrup, that sounds great! Any ideas where to get that on line? I live in the middle of nowhere... Thanks!

Carol