Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I don't agree with censorship either. LBT and VST were specifically created with that in mind. It bothers me greatly any time I must delete a post or thread. I personally underwent WLS and my intent and purpose is to help others who are going through the same ordeal.

Before you shoot off your mouth again, I'd take these items in to account:

1) There are people who are PAID to post negative items about surgeons

2) I'm personally aware of multiple horror stories that were complete fabrications

3) I see the IP addresses of all members. When I see someone who has 15 different accounts, I have the absolute right to believe that they are up to no good and yes I do delete posts that are absolutely untrue

4) Coordinators (AKA WLS sales people) are fiercely competitive and will do almost anything in order to make sure that you book with their surgeon. Over the years we?ve nailed more than 10 coordinators who were up to no good on our forums. They were dealt with quietly and behind the scenes, so the reputation of the surgeons they were representing wasn?t tarnished. I think this was a big mistake and I?m debating making all of this information readily available to the public

You aren't aware of what truly goes on behind the scenes. I try my hardest to make sure that true and accurate information is disseminated, not the other way around.

Alex,

I am not sure how to delete my profile nor do I have the time to sit and try to figure it out.

Please accept this message as a formal request to delete my profile and all of my information, pictures and postings.

I no longer want to be registered with this site.

Thank you.

:lol0:

I don't agree with censorship either. LBT and VST were specifically created with that in mind. It bothers me greatly any time I must delete a post or thread. I personally underwent WLS and my intent and purpose is to help others who are going through the same ordeal.

Before you shoot off your mouth again, I'd take these items in to account:

1) There are people who are PAID to post negative items about surgeons

2) I'm personally aware of multiple horror stories that were complete fabrications

3) I see the IP addresses of all members. When I see someone who has 15 different accounts, I have the absolute right to believe that they are up to no good and yes I do delete posts that are absolutely untrue

4) Coordinators (AKA WLS sales people) are fiercely competitive and will do almost anything in order to make sure that you book with their surgeon. Over the years we?ve nailed more than 10 coordinators who were up to no good on our forums. They were dealt with quietly and behind the scenes, so the reputation of the surgeons they were representing wasn?t tarnished. I think this was a big mistake and I?m debating making all of this information readily available to the public

You aren't aware of what truly goes on behind the scenes. I try my hardest to make sure that true and accurate information is disseminated, not the other way around.

Alex name the barstewards please so they can be avoided. I got accused of promoting my surgeon which I did innocently on these boards because I did not understand these US/Mexican wars that are going on. Name the manipulators so we can be armed with this knowledge, so we can use that pinch of salt when we see their claims. I am pleased that Europe seems to not be involved but if it is please let us know so we can give them hell from here.

Jane:thumbup1:

ishary, I will take care of your request for you.

Everyone, Alex does his best to make this site safe for everyone, and a place where everyone can gain accurate and truthful information, as well as the support they need. There are a lot of people out there who, like Alex said, are just looking to make a quick buck. They do not care about you, or anyone else who they hurt along the way. Alex has to walk a fine line between keeping this site safe, protecting everyone from those who want nothing more than to take advantage of you, and at the same time protecting the site so it can stay online and everyone can continue to come here and get the support they really need. He does a tremendous job of that, and it takes a lot of work, time and effort to keep sites like this and LBT running, and I am very appreciative of him for that.