Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

7 months post-op lab results

I know I told a few of y'all that I would give the results of my 7 month post-op labs.

I got the call today, and I am so elated to share with y'all that my labs are perfect.

I had to do a 14 hour fast, and was kind of worried to be honest.

But, my labs were absolutely spectacular. My Vitamin D, and D3, Iron, CBC, Folic acid, thyroid panel, and Chem 20 were spectacular. The only one we're waiting on is my B12 results, and they'll be in about a week. I don't foresee any problems with my B12 since I take 500% of the daily value that's recommended.

My cholesterol is so normal. Even my good cholesterol went up which is an area I struggled with pre-op.

So, for hitting goal and now maintaing at 7.5 months post-op, I'm doing fabulous inside(literally) and outside.

Life is good. I'll get the results in the mail in a couple of weeks, and will try to post them on here.

Have I mentioned how wonderful the sleeve really is? ? ?

Tiffy, this is wonderful news!! Have you posted anywhere the supplements that you're taking? I think that would be a good resource for us pre-ops.

Thanks Creatinglee,

I take these supplements:

GNC Solotron chewable Vitamin (with bioavailabel Iron): 1 chewable twice daily

(These multi-Vitamins are not chalky, or "vitaminy" tasting, they taste like mixed berry, and for about 15 bucks, you get a 45 day supply by taking 2 daily)

1 - 2500 mcg sublingual B12 (I think I pay $5 for 100 tablets at Wal-Mart)

I just ordered the Lemon Bite Calcet for my Calcium Citrate. I received my samples in the mail today, and they taste fabulous. They do have 40 calories, and a 7grams of carbs, but I am willing to maybe adjust my food intake to be able to consume these. It'll help with my calorie intake, and I'll just watch my carb count.

I can't stress enough for all to really be mindful of your Vitamin choice. I had switched a few months to an adult "gummy", and I paid for it. I was lethargic, and just down right feeling pretty lousy. Low and behold that wonderful Multi-Vitamin was missing some very essential minerals and Vitamins. I switched by immediately, and have felt great since then.

Vitamins are essential for everyone. I wish I could convince my husband to take them.

Tiffy, this is wonderful news!! Have you posted anywhere the supplements that you're taking? I think that would be a good resource for us pre-ops.

Thanks, I think I'll buy some now so that I'll be on a good routine for Sleeving.

I completely forgot to mention that with these lab results, and me maintaining my current loss.

I've been cleared to "MAKING BABY" in April. That is if I can maintain my current weight within 5 pounds.

This is the most exciting news to date through this journey. So, it's officical, we'll be trying to conceive sometime in April.

Congratulations Tiffany on the baby-making green light, and the clear labs.

AWESOME AWESOME NEWS.

So not only are you CUTE, you are healthy too :001_tongue:

Congrats!!!

Being healthy is such a great feeling!! Good job!

Very good news! Can't wait to hear that the "stick turned blue"!

Congratulations on all of your success!!! Best of luck in April, we're all wishing you well....

yes congrats tiffy. you look awesome and that is great news on the baby making in april. hope it will take the first month of trying!!! hey where did you go to get the samples of the Calcium? i see my doc tomorow and i need to find the calcium. talk later and lol

yes congrats tiffy. you look awesome and that is great news on the baby making in april. hope it will take the first month of trying!!! hey where did you go to get the samples of the Calcium? i see my doc tomorow and i need to find the calcium. talk later and lol

Thanks everyone ! ! ! We're very excited. . .

Laura- here's the link for the Lemon Calcet free sample.

Calcet Creamy Bites