Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

4 month update with pictures (as promised)

Hey Sleeve Family,

I know ive been missing in action lately but with holidays, a new job, wedding planning, working and going to school full time my time is so much shorter! I did not forget to update you all with pictures! I still love each of you, I have just been so busy- I will try to peek back in here at least once a week. I have been attending my monthly support group meetings (which I am enjoying)!

I was sleeve on 9/15/09 for those that dont know. I started out around 248 lbs, as of this morning, I weigh 188 lbs! Woo-Hoo! (The guy in the photos is my future husband). I am still about 40 lbs away from goal (I think)

I hope everyone is doing great!

21539_558252032024_73306958_32061624_4347043_n.jpg

[/url]

12836_552823800244_73306958_31941985_6089088_n.jpg

Congratulations! You look Gorgeous! And wow, are you busy! Great job and thanks for the update, I am two weeks out and you are an inspiration to me!

Congratulations! You look Gorgeous! And wow, are you busy! Great job and thanks for the update, I am two weeks out and you are an inspiration to me!

Stacie, you can and will do it! I was very skeptical @ first but once I begin to see the results, I became a true believer! This is really a blessing. I really dont have much of an appetite, which is a relief, I dont think about food much (and food would be on my mind all the time prior to WLS). Now, im free!!!! Keep your eye on the prize, dont let anything get in your way of reaching your goal. During my first weeks of being sleeved, I followed alot of sleevers on youtube-this was very inspirationa to me. One of my biggest inspirations is a girl by the name of "thecitydoll". If you are ever on youtube, search for : VSG of sleeve gastrectomy or the citydoll and you can see her progress. She is really gorgeous and has done very well with her surgery! Check it out, it helped me ALOT in the beginning!

You are one beautiful lady Shanda! Congratulations on all your weight loss success AND life successes!!!

Thanks everyone! Tiffy & Dee Dee you guys have done wonderful! You both are true inspirations to me as well! Hope you guys are having a great 2010 so far!

Beautiful Pictures!!!

Keep up the good work!!

And congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!

( you got yourself a "hottie" :001_smile: )

Shanda you look AMAZING. You are doing so well. Keep it up. It's pretty cool that you started just about the same weight as I did, just 6 weeks later. Looking back at my weight tracker, I was right about the same (180) at 4 months post op too. It really works, it just works.

You are going to make a beautiful bride. Can't wait to see those pictures.

Edited by i1Linda

Beautiful Pictures!!!

Keep up the good work!!

And congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!

( you got yourself a "hottie" :001_smile: )

Thanks Chancie---You have done fantastic yourself woman! Keep it up!

Lol@ hottie, Yep, I like to think he's a hottie too! :thumbup1: Thanks for the

compliment, I will let him know that he's hot-it will brighten his day!

Shanda, your pictures are stunning. What a beautiful couple you are. I love seeing your pictures at 4 months because they are so inspirational. Just reading "I'm free" says it all. Thanks for thinking of us and coming to post!

Shanda - You are looking GREAT girl - the pictures are great and you look so happy - and your future husband is one very lucky man - you two make a great looking couple. Thanks for the update and keep up the GREAT work and keep us posted. DEFINITELY want to see wedding pics!