Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Today I weighed 156.5 lbs, which is a little less than 10 lbs. to my goal and the lowest I've ever weighed. On a normal day I really don't notice much difference, but when I look back at pictures, I can really see the changes. I thought I'd post a couple of pics to show the difference, one is from December 2007 (around 235 lbs; size 20 pant, 1X top in picture) and the other is from this year December 2009 (156.5 lbs; size 10 pant, Small top in picture).

post-292-13813655890542_thumb.jpg

post-292-13813655890871_thumb.jpg

Edited by deedee

Verry Pretty pics DeeDee!!

You look wonderful!!

10 pounds from goal........... How awesome is THAT???

Thanks for sharring with us! You have done so welll on this journey!!

Keep up the good work!!

((((((((HUGS))))))))

Thank you Chancie! It's almost unreal that I should actually make this weight loss goal...it will be a first.

Stoongal, you have been one that has inspired me as well, you're doing terrific on your journey!

wow! you are gorgeous! you are an inspiration to me.

Today I weighed 156.5 lbs, which is a little less than 10 lbs. to my goal and the lowest I've ever weighed. On a normal day I really don't notice much difference, but when I look back at pictures, I can really see the changes. I thought I'd post a couple of pics to show the difference, one is from December 2007 (around 235 lbs; size 20 pant, 1X top in picture) and the other is from this year December 2009 (156.5 lbs; size 10 pant, Small top in picture).

DeeDee, you look beautiful! You've done a great job working your sleeve! Congratulatins!

WOW

An amazing transformation, you should be very proud of yourself!!!!!! You go girl!!

DeeDee...you look great! I just looked and posted my before and current pictures...it's amazing we carry all this weight and truly have NO IDEA how we look because we stopped taking pictures. Thanks for sharing with us...I'm looking forward to seeing all the other transformations...I so appreciate this board....many many many beautiful people inside and out!

Thank you so much! I agree, this is one of the most inspiring forums and keeps me going even when I'm a little down.

Yes, I agree, I am really happy that i found this forum too. . .heavens knows i am going to need all of you to help me with my journey. . . love you all

DeeDee, you are such an inspiration. And thanks for continuing to post on these forums. Seems like there are only a few "old timers" so to speak that continue to post here, and I think that's a shame.

Newbies need the support and the inspiration from folks like you who have gone before us.

You look absolutely fantastic and beautiful.

Congrats on your success and hope to continue to hear your journey.

Barb

Oh DeeDee you are so wonderful! I just love your smile. You would think everyone would notice the body first~~~~but, to me the smile says it all. You are a happy healthy young woman. Congratulations to you and continued sucess through out your life. I too hope you keep posting.

deedee - you look amazing! You've done an awesome job in less than FIVE months! You are an inspiration to many of us I wish you continued success. You're last 7.5 pounds better be scared because they are going to be gone before you know it!