Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have an anouncement!!!!!

YAY Chancie!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for your success. You have done amazing and will be at goal in no time. CONGRATULATIONS!

Jackie, you are totally rocking the sleeve!!! You go girl!! You are amazing me with your transformation. I am truly inspired to do better.

Edited by Steph_123

I just have to tell you all how much I appreciate all your wonderful words of encouragement and support........ actually in tears this afternoon.

I knew after I had the surgery I would get here..... just wasn't sure of how long it would take me. But it really hasn't taken that long. I still have a ways to go... but it's now a reality!

36 pounds to goal- seems ok now......I CAN and WILL make it!!

And yes... being the scale ho that I am... I got on this afternoon...... am 198.6!!!!

Thank you all for being here for me!!

I really did get a bit emotional ...... tears of joy.... knowing I did the right thing...... just wasn't sure I'd be where I am right now!

160........................... Here I come!!!!

So maybe my official weigh in tomorrow will be 198 too!!

That is something to shout about!!!!!! Congrats. Thanks for sharing such wonderful news. I hope to join you sometime.:)

Chancie, Congratulations to you! You are a true inspiration to many of us newbies. Keep up the great work!!

Barb

Way to go, Chickie! Congratulations to you. I remember the feeling of getting under 200 and it wasn't that long ago. Keep doing what you're doing as it obviously works for you. Keep us posted. :)

Congrats Chancie!

I am so happy for you. Your posts have really helped me and I enjoy reading your victories. Now that I have joined the "Losers" side I hope to be a member of Onderland soon!

Enjoy the new scale numbers!!!!

Congratulations Chancie! you'll be at goal before you know it. I am so happy for you!

Chancie - you are such an inspiration! You have worked so hard for this. You deserve it!

Congratulations!!! :lol0:

Congratulations. A big milestone reached. You can be very proud of yourself.

Jane

Ladies and Gentlemen...............

I am now...........................................................

198 pounds!!!!!!

I'm UNDER 200!! I can't believe it!! it seemed so strange to start with the number "one"!

156 pounds gone before my 10th month surgiversary!!

My BMI is 30........ I must have figured wrong... so I just went back and tried again.... and I have to lose 2 more pounds to be "overweight"

It realy is a wild ride......... and it has gone by soooooo fast!!

I havn't been this happy in a long time,and didn't realize how unhappy I really was!

I haven't felt this good in years, or so healthy!

Just to be able to bend over and pick up something I dropped, something everyone takes for granted, was such a struggle for me before.

This truely has been a life changing and "life saving" surgery!

So just a note to all of you just starting this journey- it can be frustrating at times, but it is truely worth it all!

Thank you all for your support and friendship-I'm so glad I found this site and met so many wonderful people here!

Wow chancie, I totally teared up and cried for you!:drool: That is so wonderful~! We struggle so hard with this weight issue! It's is such a glorious thing to hear how successful you are and how far you have come. Congratulations my friend! Keep up the totally FANTASTIC job!:lol0: