Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

post op 11 hrs ago yippee

Hi all

Well the dirty deed has been done and im feeling amazing.

Np pain or discomfort AT ALL!

I have on these massage thingys on my legs which are preety groovy,

Still no Water which is the only thing i dont like.

I have been walking around sittin up by myself all nigt = i went in at about 5.30 for the op

to be honest in just going to try and enjoy the rest (4 kids at home and a moaning husband)- hes actually really lovely - that morpine really is working

ill post later THAZNK YOU to everyone who helped me to get here xxxxx:biggrin0: Dalite xxxxxx

Congrats and welcome to the losers bench. I wish I had some of that morphine now--I am headed to knee replacement surgery in a couple of weeks.

Congrats!!! Hope all goes well. I was very sore the first night and the next morning but it was because of the gas they "pump" you up with. They gave me something for that and then I felt much better. I'm 3 weeks post op and feeling great. started gym this week. Hope you will also be back to nomal soon.

well after all that worrying the surgeon just told me I was a text book operation - and took less than an hour the liver was small and there was not a lot of fat around it.

Hopefully i will be out tuesday night.

I hate to say this but im sort of enjoying the break.

Dalite

Congratulations Dalite! I'm glad things went so well for you. Enjoy the break from your daily routine, you will be back to it in no time.

Congratulations! I was the same way, I really enjoyed the break. I love my baby and my husband, but it was nice to just be out of it for a few days. :scared0:

Congrats Dalite

Enjoy your break, your drugs, and your new stomach. The wind and the headache are normal - the "wind" due to the gas they pump you with for the surgery - try a heating pad on your back and/or chest, it helps. As for the headache, more than likely due to the anesthesia. Both will dissipate in due course.

Congratulations Dalite! You are doing wonderful. No worries sleeve~sister. You will go thru alot of differernt emotions, just ride them out. I do not blame you at all for enjoying the rest. You will be back at the front soon enough. Rest peacefully/blissfully.

If the headache gets bad stop the morphine. I didn't have any after day 1 as it made me so ill and the post-op pain was easier to bear than the headache from hell. Ask for a non-opiate based painkiller if you need it x

Hi all

I didnt really want to write anymore - im in so much pain- and ive got that headache from hell. It all started off great and now i cant sleep the pain is really hurting. Is this normal?

Good one! Was really worried when I saw your previous post and was going to tell you to ask for some different painkillers! You're obviously sorted out now. Make sure you get plenty of rest at home x