Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Everytime I see this post title....I want to go all smartass and say.....

"YES....I HAVE TWO!"

It's a curse....I'm trying to overcome it.

tracy

What about bat wings under the arms? I never had big arms but with the weight came bigger upper arms. Now that I'm half way to goal, the under the arms skin is loose. Will this go away or tighten up or will I have to have it taken off? What do you guys think?

Everytime I see this post title....I want to go all smartass and say.....

"YES....I HAVE TWO!"

It's a curse....I'm trying to overcome it.

tracy

:lol0::lol0::lol0::lol0: don't fight it Tracy - we love you just the way you are :lol0::lol0::lol0::lol0:

ohhhhh I remember some weird movie ...was it a Mel Gibson gig??? Some alien woman had three....hmmmmm I've worked too many hours to remember anything factual.

It was Total Recall, with Arnold Scwartznegar (sp). A girl in the sleazy bar on Mars had three LARGE boobs. Creepy.

oh yes...that was it!...

TMI but my ex used to say he wished I had a boob on my back for when we did "it" doggy style.

I did mention that he's my ex....right???

ha!

OMG!!! LMAO!!! :lol0:

Tracy, you are so funny!!!

I remember my ex took my oldest son to see that movie - think he was about 14-15 and when they got home, I asked how was the movie ... his (my son) response: there was a lady that had three boobs! (that was all he commented about on that movie!)

I would imagine it could be a potentially life altering scene in the mind of an impressionable (read: horny) teenage boy.

I notice that the villian that took your impressionable son to that movie is an ex. Need I say more?

T

AHHH! Thank goodness you didnt say "my husband said..." yucko!

I remember that movie by the way, there were some really disturbing images in it as I recall. Boob on the back...huh! creeps me out!

My nephew and his friends were about in the 6th grade when they saw Something About Mary and the "old lady" boobs. They drew old lady boobs forever, too funny!

Whatever makes you feel good, go for the surgery ladies, you worked darn hard to get your new bodies, and you deserve it. Obese men have problems with this too, if you have ever seen The Biggest Loser weigh in. I don't understand why it's okay to have those men shirtless on TV when their boobs are as big and saggy as the womens.

Anyway, you are all amazing people, and have done great things with your weight loss, and I am so proud of each and every one of you!!

You are all an inspiration to me and if you do have the surgery or not, it's all good.

Edited by Steph_123

A breast reduction has the same scar lines as a lift, and my scars are pretty major BUT I had a lot of tissue removed (like a chunk the size of a pound of butter off each...TMI?). There was a girl in the recovery house in CR with me who was just moving down a size in implants so her surgery was just like a lift, and her incision lines were almost gone after two weeks. It depends on how you scar.