Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sag sag sag!

Lot 100lb, went from a 20 DD to a 12C. They were saggy when I was 16 years old though, I have never had perky breasts, always had downward facing nipples. I went to bed flat chested one night as a 14 year old and woke up with a pair of DD's so I have lots of stretch markes too, very faded now and barely visible, but obviously the skin was shot.

I found they really upset me for ages because, yes, you can buy miracle working bras and even those chicken fillets you can wear to give you some oomph, but my breasts just "puddle" in any sort of bra so I have to be careful about how much cleavage I show.

yet, the last 20 lb I think all came off my breasts and they shrunk down to a C and are now much more easily contained, they stay in my bikini top etc and actually look WAY better again. But they're little more than empty skin.

Bear in mind I've got six years of breastfeeding 3 children behind me too.

I've looked into a lift, the advice I've had is that I need implants too to restore volume otherwise they'll look a bit like ski jumps and flat on top. Not sure about it, dont want bigger breasts than I have, I like my C's and dont really like the whole fake boob look either. Have to buy a new house first anyway.

But long story short, they were terrible for a while there but are now small enough that its not noticeable to anyone but me and I look completely fine dressed.

I really lost alot on top- I was a 54 and my ribcage measurment now is a 38. My cup size is a C but think I am in between sizes... I will end up a B- I'm sure.

I finnally found some bras that make me look almost "perky":lol0:

I am going for a lower body lift.... and will see what happens. My legs and stomach are in so much worse shape than the "girls"

But can tell you if I could afford it- I'd have it all done.

Hey there sleeve sister - I think you have to wait and see where you end up. Mine are already much smaller. Hello! I wanted my post-baby stomach to go first!!

My body never listens to me.

I'm dreading my post-weight loss boobs. I am currently a DDDD, or a G in European sizes. I'm predicting two floppy, empty skin bags!!! Even in high school, I had D size boobs and weighed 125 lbs. So maybe they won't disappear all the way? Time will tell!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh "the girls" look pretty sad these days. I call them my deflated Water balloons. I went from a 42D/DD to a small 36C at this time. I inherited the lovely saggy boobs from my mom, and they sag a bit more now. I do have excess skin that looks kind of icky if I don't "put" them in a bra correctly. My husband doesn't care in the slightest that they sag a bit more.

I plan on getting new ones after pregnancy.

Chancie I like your new ticker tape. Christmassy.

I am with you, if money were not a problem, I would lift everything. lol

won't do anything until a year after surgery any way.

I've lost 54 lbs and my boobs are still in pretty good shape - they haven't become deflated at all - and well, they already were saggy - and Bearded says they aren't sagging any more than they were - so there is hope that you won't get too deflated - I am planning on a Tummy Tuck for certain after I lose my weight and have saved the money for it (figure that will take about a year and that will give my skin time to do whatever it's going to do) and I'll get a boob lift - don't know if I'll do any implants, that will depend on what size they are when I get to goal.

I like big.....Boobs and I can not lie....but to this man, I like nipples better.

That being said....I have not noticed any difference in Vegas, she is still as full as she was before. The roundness has gone down --- 44 to a 40, but that is because she has shrank... :thumbup1::thumbup::001_tt1:

However, like she said she is going to do a TT and a boob lift after she is at goal....Man she is going to be soooo much hotter!!

I love her so!

Edited by VegasAngel

i'm more worried about my stomach arms and thighs than boobs.

I like big.....Boobs and I can not lie....but to this man, I like nipples better.

That being said....I have not noticed any difference in Vegas, she is still as full as she was before. The roundness has gone down --- 44 to a 40, but that is because she has shrank... :):thumbup::001_tt1:

However, like she said she is going to do a TT and a boob lift after she is at goal....Man she is going to be soooo much hotter!!

I love her so!

You are crazy man!!!!!! and I like it!

No seriously that is funny. So are you saying that as long as there is fullness, the direction of nipple pointing is not as much of an issue? I mean if your choice is the effects of gravity and age or a few scars and perkiness which would you choose, as a bearded Italian man? I have actually asked a few of my guy friends around here ( in totally hypothetical terms not with reference to myself) what they would prefer and they are unanimously saying natural. I dont know if that is just a crunchy SF kind of attitude or if they think that is what they are supposed to say....husband is of course impossible to trust because he thinks I am beautiful and perfect already....which just goes to show his complete lack of judgement. ;-)

Good thing Kaiser covers the penelectomy (SP?) Kinda like a Tummy Tuck. I just have to buy new boobs. I am 42 lbs down and my boobs are getting smaller :-(

I think the recommended 2 year waiting time after surgery for PS is a good idea too.

I found I was obsessed with this stuff right when I hit goal, which was 2 years ago now. But since then, my body has settled, I've gotten used to the new me, and I just dont really care about having perfect boobs, or whatever, anymore. I think you need to let your head catch up a little or before you know it, you've nipped and tucked every part of your body.

In the last 2 days I've put down $8,000 on a holiday to Thailand and $5,000 to the tiler who's redoing both of our bathrooms. We're going couch shopping for a gorgeous cream leather wraparound on Saturday. So we've probablys pent $16,000 in a week. Not something we do often, lol. But obviously, if I really CARED about the PS I could have priorised that. But truth is I dont.

PS is great, of course, if you want it. But you might find over time, all these little niggles and worries cease to bother you.

HeHE, that is so true. I do believe that after time as you are happier and more comfortable, the ache or urge to make more and more changes would start to diminish. Thanks for this reminder. I could have easily been swept away in running out to the PS in March! You know, its funny, even being a therapist, it is usually difficult to analyze your own reactions....at least for me anyway. :-)