Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

fun thread: help me name my tumor

What about Big John...

as in "Every morn at the mine you could see him arrive he stood 6 foot 6 and weighed 245 kinda broad at the shoulder and narrow at the hip and everbody knew you didnt give no lip to big john.

big john, big john, big bad john.

Nobody seem to know where john called home, he just drifted into town and stayed all alone. he didnt say much kinda quiet and shy and if ya spoke at all you just said hi to big john. somebody said he came from new orleans where he got in a fight over a cajun queen and a crashing blow from a huge right hand sent a louisiana fella to the promise land, big john.

Then came the day at the bottom of the mine when a timber cracked and men started crying, miners where praying and hearts beat fast and everybody thought they'd breathed their last cept john. through the dust and the smoke of this man made hell walked giant of a man with a minors new weld, grabbed a saggin timber and gave out with a groan and like a giant oak tree just stood there alone.

and with all of his strength he gave a mighty shove then a minor yelled out theres a light up above and twenty men scrambled from a would be grave and now theres only one left down there to save big john. with jacks and timbers they started back down, then came that rumble way down in the ground and as smoke and gas belched out of that mine, everybody knew it was the end of the line for big john.

now they never re-opened that worthless pit, they just placed a marble stand in front of it. these few words are written on that stand:

At the bottom of this mine lies one Hell of a Man: BIG JOHN.

Guest myband

Gladys Beaver

Mr. Toomey

Bob - I think the name bob goes for just about anything.

Lumpy

I say Brad......Brad Pit-tumor.. My DH named my band "Billy"....because now I am a Billy Band Ass. Maybe he will have an idea for you, I will ask him when he gets home. He is at work. He is heading for heart surgery, but stay home?? Oh hell no!!!

Kat

OKay, you could name it "Cheri"... my mom has often said I'm like a tumor, or was it a lump? Oh, well, anyway...

I always liked the off-color nicknames such as Mike Hunt.

Vinesqueen: Doc, when are you going to get mike hunt out of my head?

Or something like Master Baiter -

Vinesqueen: Doc, when are you going to get this Master Baiter out of my head?

I guess you could just name it Fluffy...

I like goiing down memory lane sooo

Olive (like olive pit) Popeye will be jealous

Lumpy (leave it to beaver)

California raisin

Alien

Shirley Temple

Mrs Howel The III She was the tumor yeash!!

Mr. Spaceley

Uncle Martin

Jeanie

Checkov

Ehtel Mertz

H. R. Puff-n-stuff

The Jolly Green Giant

Puff the Magic Dragon

Has anybody here seen my ol friend Jon?

anyone else want to play? I really have enjoyed the majority of the suggestions so far, and I'm close to a decision.

Thanks for playing!

Puyallup Polyp for a little local color?

Heh heh heh, that's pronounced "Pew-al-up" for those that dont' know. Althought it is hilarous watching new newscasters trying to pronouce that....

...and the winner is,,,,Drum roll please,...........................................................

I'm torn between "Poly" and "Pitunia"... so I guess depending when the tumor turns on or off, that will be it's name. (when it turns "on" I'm symptomatic, i.e. feeling like I'm on high doses of prednisone.)

Thanks for playing everyone!