Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Monday Morning Weigh In

You've lost more and I know you're exercising more and probably avoiding carbs better than I am. I probably have more than I should, although I still try to make them healthier ones, and there are some weeks where I'm very pleasantly surprised by the number on the scale. Pretty much I'm just trying to get my Protein and Water in, make it to the gym a couple of times a week and get some exercise in at work on my work days (13-hour days, but I work in an orthopedic physical therapy clinic so it's not I like I have an excuse not to do something there during the day LOL)... gotta get better about the carbs though. food boredom is a problem for me, that's for sure! You're doing awesome!

Hey Stacy! I'm not ahead of you by very much and we are both doing really well! I'm just wondering what you feel you are doing right as I'm sure others like to hear what works and what doesn't, I know I do/did. I feel like carbs definitely are key and although it's kind of a pain keeping track of them, I can easily handle it at least till I get to goal. Pre-sleeve I could only do lo-carb for not a very long time because I would get food bored too but now, with the sleeve, I am satisfied with such a small amount that I have yet to get bored with anything, really. It's great!!

HW 257

SW 235 (I better mention I lost 9.5 lbs on pre op diet)

LW 189.5

CW 186

I'm losing very slowly and according to the charts...I'm one that's on target for 70% weight loss. I sure hope I can beat those odds, and lose 100% of my weight.

hey all, now that i don't go to the doctor for the next 3 months, I bought a scale and will be weighing in on Mondays with y'all. . . I'm going to follow Barbara's pattern. . .

HW: 350

Surgery Day Weight: 332

Current Weight: 255

How cool is that!

HW: 282

Surgery Day Weight: 264

Current Weight: 209!

Woot! Still gonna try to be >200 by May 15th, my college graduation date. :blush:

Keep up the awesome work everyone! :thumbup:

Well I'm down 2# this week. I was out of town this weekend and meals were prepared by someone else for the group I was with somethings not the best choice but back on track now.

Brenda

Alright, i finally broke into the wonderland this am. 198.2. i am so excited. i haven't seen that # in years!! probably since 1992. that is a long time. it hasnt been easy but the rewards are awesome. i can finally shop in the normal size clothes. can almost wear a medium size in the blue OR scrubs. so close!! hope everyone else is doing wonderfull. hope to hear from you guys soon...

yippee to laura! I can't wait for that day to come. . I have never been in the 100's (sure when i was born i'm sure! hehehe) but to actually get into the 100's is so going to rock, i don't think i'd know what to do with myself.. . . keep up the fantastic work honey!

Alright, i finally broke into the wonderland this am. 198.2. i am so excited. i haven't seen that # in years!! probably since 1992. that is a long time. it hasnt been easy but the rewards are awesome. i can finally shop in the normal size clothes. can almost wear a medium size in the blue OR scrubs. so close!! hope everyone else is doing wonderfull. hope to hear from you guys soon...

Laura, I'm so stinkin' proud of you ! ! ! I knew you were gonna hit onederland, many congrats :thumbup1:

173. I have been going up and down for about 3 weeks and getting a little discouraged. But I looked back at my post on 4/5 and was 177 so at least I have lost!

I know its not Monday................ but gotta post. am back down to 177!!! woooo hooooooooooo!!!! Wonder if I can lose 2 pounds for the "real" Monday weigh in???

Would be toooooooo cool!!!

Arrrrgggghhh! I didn't bother posting last week cuz I had such a crappy week; only a pound down and here I am a week later only barely two pounds down in two weeks; I guess I'm not stalled by definition but it sure feels like it!! Have no idea what I'm doing wrong, if anything, my only hunch is I'm trading muscle for fat as my cardio has really increased over the last few weeks. Funny thing is, I went from 50 lost to 60 lost almost overnight it seemed, now this! WHINE!!!!!! Hope you guys are doing better than me!

HW 257

SW 235 (I better mention I lost 9.5 lbs on pre op diet)

LW 186

CW 184

I lost another 2 lbs. Sure wish I'd get a surprise one week and drop 5 lbs. lol Oh well, slow and steady.

I Know how you feel Keys, have the same thing going on. 1 week nothing next week 2 lbs this week only 1lbs down, ARGGG! aBut the good news is I went shopping this weekend and was able to get pants and shirts 2 sizes smaller. YAY

Brenda

Arrrrgggghhh! I didn't bother posting last week cuz I had such a crappy week; only a pound down and here I am a week later only barely two pounds down in two weeks; I guess I'm not stalled by definition but it sure feels like it!! Have no idea what I'm doing wrong, if anything, my only hunch is I'm trading muscle for fat as my cardio has really increased over the last few weeks. Funny thing is, I went from 50 lost to 60 lost almost overnight it seemed, now this! WHINE!!!!!! Hope you guys are doing better than me!

Keys, you are doing so great. Just keep up the good work and they lbs will fall off. :lol0: