Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Monday Morning Weigh In

mamab3-

38 pounds in 5 weeks is AWESOME!!

Don't worry about the scale so much... ( hee heee- I'm a fine one to talk. I weigh 2-3 times a day! )

But seriously- Thats 7 pounds a week!!

Just keep uping your Water intake. it really helps alot!

You're doing fantastic.... don't let it get you down or worried. It will happen!

Nope, sounds quite normal to me. Everyone is different, usually the "stall" hits around 3 weeks but it can hit at 5 weeks too. It'll move again, just keep doing what you're doing and you'll see a difference. You're still healing and that takes time. Be patient and trust in the process; it'll work.:confused1:

I am only 5 weeks out and have lost 38 pounds but haven't seen the scale move all week. Is that unusual this early on?

Thank you for helping my heart. This is just so new and the encouragement really helps. I am determined to hold the coarse, but this has been frustrating after such a good start. I keep hearing this little voice in my head saying that this has failed too...silly me.

Oh Chancie, I am crying tears of joy for you. I appreciate you so much for continuing on with your entries here. I do not have time to follow any other "boards" or "blogs" so I thank you form the bottom of my big ole heart. You are so good to tell us all the UPS and DOWNS of your remarkable journey. You keep me so grounded in the reality of keeping at it and not giving up! Thank You~Thank You~Thank You! ! ! ! (((((((hug)))))))

I am "litterally" HALF the woman I use to be!!!

Today........ 177!!

My starting weight was 354!!:):thumbup::)

I have lost 177 Pounds!!!!!!!!!!

I am working so hard right now at my job I am NOT taking care of ME.

But, my wonderful SLEEVE is.

I am down to 189 on my hateful home scale.

I had been using the "Dr.s" scale at my gym as my weight in spot. It weigh's me 3 to 5 lbs lighter than ole hateful.

No time for the gym these last few weeks.

I am still drinking LOTS of Water and drinking my Protein. taking my vits. That is ALL I have time for. I haven't even been on here. SORRY.

Life happens. I am well. I am thriving.

carolyn-

Thank you soooooooooooooo much!!!

I don't have alot os "support" people around me. And Your support means ALOT..... more than you will ever know.

We are all taking the same journey, just maybe a different path to get there.

All I can do is tell you the road I travel.... and hope you all share your "path" as well.

I know I am messing up with a few things........ I don;'t eat like I should. I have been out "partying" too much...... I am working differnt shifts and not evn taking my Vitamins like I should.......

But it's part of Life.......... we are not perfect. or I would never had a need for this surgery.

I will continue to "mess" up... but not to the point I was before..........

thats why I am a "scale Ho".............

to keep me in check.

But I KNOW I will still make it....... I have a few set backs.......... but I can SEE them this time!!

And for anyone interrested............ or who can comment. I still have no hunger at a year out!

Thank you again for aLL your support!!

AMAZING in my eyes.

Fifty Big Ones Today!!!!! Weighing in at 204. That means four pounds from last week!! I haven't had a four pound week in quite some time. Been riding my bike like a maniac, maybe it's starting to catch up. Woohoo!

C

HW 257

SW 235 (I better mention I lost 9.5 lbs on pre op diet)

LW 195

CW 193.5

Starting Weight: 203

Last Week's: 172.8

This Morning: 168.6

Goal #1: 155

Goal #2: 145

Goal #3: 135 (What I was my senior year of High School!!!!)

I think this is my first post on this thread.

177 this morning.

Starting Weight 219

Day of Surgery 214

This morning 177

Total lost 42 yeah!:biggrin0:

I think this is my first post on this thread.

177 this morning.

Starting Weight 219

Day of Surgery 214

This morning 177

Total lost 42 yeah!:001_smile:

Yahoo!!! Congratulations.

Good Morning!! Well, I am hoping that this will be my last week of 200's!!! I am staring Onederland hard in the face and couldn't be more delighted. Today, I am at 201 and change - less than three months post op! I am looking forward to introducing a few more carbs into my diet - someday this year! :biggrin2: The NSV's are vast but primarily, I feel like a million bucks - I can easily ride my mtn bike 25 miles and kick my hubbies butt while doing so - we ride 3-4 times per week and wow has it made a difference! It's fun again instead of "ohmygodimgoingtodie"! So looking forward to reporting in next week UNDER 200!!!

You guys are my heros!!

Carol

Edited by Keys Pirate