Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Monday Morning Weigh In

Glad it's moving again. I know how frustrating it can be when nothing happens. I resorted to taking diuretics at one point, and then stopped myself because that's a dangerous habit. If it has to come off slower, then that's the way it's going to be.

Yeaaaah Linda! Congrats on hanging in there.

I could join you on hammering the scale. Mine is down right evil. I have to weigh at least 3 times to get a weight. It has registered 197 two times got me all excited about doing the happy dance and then I got on again to "make sure" it was not kidding me and sure enough it was. I have gone to using the scale at the gym for my "official" weight loss. Sheeze what a pain these scales are.

I am in One~derland according to the gym and I am staying there. Never gonna have to put it on the 200 marker again.

So, let me know if you want to have a home scale mega bash. I will join you. hahahaha I am not scale obsessed, umm no. well ok yah a bit.:)

Good morning! I have to get on the road early today because for once the road conditions where I live are much worse than where I work, so our schools are closed out here, but my work is open on time.

I weighed in at 149 pounds. That's one pound away from goal. This Thursday will mark my 6 month surgiversary and I couldn't be happier with my journey so far:-)

good morning! I have to get on the road early today because for once the road conditions where i live are much worse than where i work, so our schools are closed out here, but my work is open on time.

I weighed in at 149 pounds. that's one pound away from goal. This thursday will mark my 6 month surgiversary and i couldn't be happier with my journey so far:-)

oh happy day...whoo hooo! Way to go, dee dee!

205 this morning. 5 lbs to onederland....drum roll.........

255 here.......down 28 since surgery day seven weeks ago today....44 since December 1. I'll take it, but I'm hoping to see something less than 250 before Valentines Day. I usually don't set date goals, but that would be really nice!

YAY, I can post to this thread now! :confused1:

I weighed 246.4 one week ago going into surgery.

Today I'm at 236.4 -- to 10 lbs. lost since d.o.s.!

Good morning! I have to get on the road early today because for once the road conditions where I live are much worse than where I work, so our schools are closed out here, but my work is open on time.

I weighed in at 149 pounds. That's one pound away from goal. This Thursday will mark my 6 month surgiversary and I couldn't be happier with my journey so far:-)

Thought I'd joing this thread. Been struggling the last couple of weeks.

Congrats, Deedee!!!! My 6 month surgiversay will be on the 13th. Weighed in at 160.8 today. Down 90 pounds. My goal is 140. Been stuck at 160 for 8 days now. Just want to see the scale say 159!!!!

Have been bad with the carbs lately but still going strong with the exercise. Keep up the good work!

Congrats Dee Dee and Nanna, you have done so well, I could only wish to have done as well as you, your a grand inspiration to all.

Thanks Cajun and congratulations yourself!

Excellent job twobluecats, those are impressive numbers!

Woohoo Stacy! -10 pounds in a week!!!

Nanna, I feel you on the stuck thing. I was stuck at the same weight for like 12 days, but it did start moving again.

Steph, thanks for the kind words...you'll be at goal before you know it!

Okay, this morning I weighed in at 148.5. I will definitely take it!!! Half a pound to go to reach my goal. Really going to work hard at limiting carbs this week and hopefully shed this last pound, but if not this week, I know it will happen eventually!

Dee Dee, no you are notr an idiot. I just thought you wanted to post your weight before the big super bowl pig out! LOL You are doing fantastic. I am so happy for you. Glad you went thru some stall and posted about them. When we first start loosing the results ore so dramatic. I mean 10 lbs in a week! Just wow! then it starts to taper off and it becomes a bit more of a challoenge to stay focused and keep the exercize and lo carb program going. Even when you are doing everything right you can either not loose anything in a week or only 1/2 lb. That is a little tought to take after -10 with out trying really hard. Head games, you are an inspiration to defeat them.

You looser you.

Goal at 6 months. Amazing!

I hope you have trouble maintaining. lol. like Tiffy, she keeps loosing, and is having to eat more to stay at goal. God I love these problems, can not wait to have them myself!

Way to go DeeDee!!!:D

Well, weighed in at 160.2. The scale has not moved in 12 days now. Sorry for the tmi, but my bowels haven't moved in 9 days. Trying not to get discouraged. Miralax here I come. It's been cold and dreary and definately fighting head hunger. This too shall pass!