Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Monday Morning Weigh In

Well, it's Tuesday, not Monday, but Monday was my first day back at work and crazy as expected. I had a break from the scale during our four day Disney World trip, and that was good for me. I am down four pounds this week for a total of 22 pounds since my December 14 surgery date and 38 since December 1.

I'm happy with my results five weeks out!

yaay every one of us. We are all doing so well. Even Chancie. Small set backs do not detract us from the ultimate goal. I hear no one giving up. Excellant. Most positive "meeting" I have been to.

Thanks everyone on this thread!

Happy Monday!! Well, I'm still 150 pounds, same as last Monday. I've weighed exactly the same weight every morning...but on the positive side, I haven't gained. I really need to get it together, I'm so close to goal and would love to get there by my 6 month mark-February 4.

On another positive note, yesterday I decided to take my measurements even though it had only been 2 weeks and I have now met all of my measurement goals.

Waist 30" down from 43" on the morning of surgery

Hips 38" down from 51" on the morning of surgery

Chest 36" down from 45.5" on the morning of surgery (my goal was 38")

That's a total of 35.5" (I think)!!!

DeeDee- You're an early bird!!

Thought I was gonna beat you on here this morning!!

Congrats on the inches...... and Holy Moly- at 6 months you are almost at goal?? Thats Fantastic!!!

I won't make Goal... but I had 194 pounds to lose, so I'm not getting all freaked out about it.. I'm happy with the loss I have and am just taking it slow now.

I do know I need to eat more, thats alot of my problems. I think I'm going into starvation mode, and I have to kick that and get back to eating more Protein. I drink plenty of Water, but I forgt to eat, and then when I do, I've been getting sick again.

Drum role pleassssssssseeeeeeeeeee.........

This mornings weight is...............

Out of the '90's!!!

I use to measure every Monday too, but got away from it, but measured this morning... Won't give ALL the measurements I take...

I started 1 year ago with my measurements

1/12/09 1/25/10

Neck-20................14

Bust 55..................38

Waist 59...............38

Hips 64..................43

Thighs 52..............37

Still got a ways to go...... but I'm ok with things.... Feb 9th is my 1 year sugerversary.

DeeDee and Chancie: AWESOME! I am sooooo happy for both of you. I will weigh in at the gym later and report back. (remember, I am the one with the evil goofey scale)

I love the measurements, I think it is a good way to realize we are reaching our "goals" in more ways than just scale weight. Thoes measurments mean we are getting healthy!

How about if we add BMI to this thread? I only get mine done once a month along wiht my measurments. I am willing to share, makes me accountable to you all. I need that.

Good job SleeveSisters!

Congratulations to all...great jobs!!!

Chancie CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You have done so very awesome! I'm sure at your 6 month mark you surpassed my goal.

Carolyn, I love the measurements as well. It helps remind me/refocus me on the fact I did this for my health. With my current waist/hip measurements I am FINALLY in the "low risk" category for heart disease, diabetes, etc. I think bmi could also be a good reference point (mine is always posted in my ticker). I hope you had a good afternoon at the gym!

Hi all, yes I did have a good gym afternoon. I am getting really good at lifting weights/using the machines. I can really feel it in my arms. I am still at 35 min on the bike. I am exhausted at 35 min. level 3.

Weight: 199 still.

I do not care. I am so happy with my results so far that I am giddy.

I am going to a session of hypnotherapy on Wed. To help me get over the "I don't deserve this" idea. I really do want to get to goal by June 1. April 15 is my 6 month surgeriversary. I think that is too soon. I am going to do everything I can to keep this tool working for me.

I am feeling hunger again. Darn it. Right after I eat. The gherlin is back. And it wants Cookies. Thank God not chocolate. Not gum drops. or licorice. Just cookies. Maybe it is head hunger? Anyway I hope the Hypnotherapist will/can deal with it . Sorry I got off track.

Wow, you guys have done so well, congrats! By summer, we will all be so much more healthier than last year. I also want to have lost enough weight to wear summer dresses and even shorts (well, capris, anyway).

Hello everyone....today..weigh in day....I was disappointed. Just prior to my surgery on November 10 I weighed 285 lbs. The heaviest I have ever been. Last monday I was down 50lbs. Wow..what a feeling...I started to do the calculations in my head about how much I could lose in the next few months...today...I was up 3bs....I can't begin to describe the feeling I felt. How can this be? I was very disappointed in myself.

Jenn, it's hard not to feel down when the scale moves up. So I weighed the exact same weight everyday last week and again yesterday. I was excited to weigh this morning thinking I did so well in the eating/exercise department over the weekend and yesterday that there should be some movement. Well, the scale moved up 1.5 pounds today! It sucks, but I'll get over it. Eventually the scale will move in the correct direction, we just need to make sure we are following our programs and the weight will come off. Good luck this week, I'll be thinking extra positive thoughts for you!

Thank you Dee for the words of encouragement!

Better late than never.......I'm down two pounds from last week, but it's PMS week, so I don't expect a loss this week at all. Sucks being a girl! HA!

Okay. After a 16 day STALL, the scale finally moved this morning. Down 2 pounds to 165. Thank goodness. I was about to take a sledge hammer to the scale.