Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Monday Morning Weigh In

I just thought I would start a thread where I can be more accountable since it's gettting harder for me each week.

Weight: 200.2

Sooooo close yet so far away from ONEderland!

Just to give you an idea as to where I was... here are some stats:

Starting weight 354

a Loss off 154 pounds!!

I also measured from the day I went tomy first consulatation:

Jan.12th 2009 Nov. 23,2009

Neck 19.5 /14.5/ -5

wrist 8.5/ 6.5 / -2

Forearm 12.5 /9.5 -3

Upperarm 16.5/ 12/ -4.5

Bust 55 /42 / -13

Ribcage 52 /38/ -14

Waist 59/ 40/ -19

Hips 64 /45/ -19

Thighs 52 /37 / -15

Upper Thigh 30/ 22/ -8

Calf 19.5 /14/ -4.5

ankle 10.75/ 9.5/ -1.25

Thats a total of 108.25 inches lost in 9 months!!

I really LOVE my sleeve!!

I am so much more healthier- and it's such a great feeling!!

Now for ONEderland!!

My next journey!:huh0:

Edited by Chancie

201.2 This morning

Up exactly 1 pound

This week was Thanksgiving- large dinners, Dinners at work... Snacks.

I think I did pretty good.... I did have the forbidden chocolate this week at work:cursing:

I needed it to put up with the crazies on "Black Friday" Totatally INSANE!!

I had our dinner Yesterday-

Had a nice day! My youngest couldn't make it home, but a friend of his was going to West TN and took him some food

( I was able to send alot!! )

But it was nice to cook and spend time with family and friends. And I didn't tatse while cooking.... and when I ate- I took a bite of everything... and thats about all I had " A BITE" wasn't a good eating day for me... but that was ok...still enjoyed it!

I sent the pies and most of the food home with my oldest son, and will freeze whats left. Very hard to make a "small feast" lol

I've had several drinks this past week.. so think alot of the calories came from that and the chocolate-

Back on the wagon-

New week- I didn't measure today- lazy I guess.

But I know I put the jeans on I just bought... way big!

Might go shopping tomorrow- will try on a 12 - crazy stuff!

You go, girl!!! I love reading your posts - you inspire me! Keep up the good work, and forgive yourself those little "indiscretions". You will be back on track in no time.

Ren?:thumbup:

You truly are an inspiration Chancie. Thank you

congrats Chancie on the jeans being too big - what a great feeling - all the dress pants I bought about 6 weeks ago are getting too big - I have to wear a belt with any of them that I wear just to keep them from slipping off my hips -- I love that they're too big, but don't want to buy anything else at this point in time.

Let us know how the size 12s work out!

Chancie, what a great idea! I too find myself needing a little more accountability and will join in with your Monday weigh-in if you don't mind. I can't wait for you to be in onederland...you have worked so hard and come so far! You are a wonderful inspiration for me.

DeeDee-

By all means- jump in here!! I was hoping everyone would! Keep us all honest and accountable!!

Don't think I'm shopping today, too tired lol

And thank you all for the kind words!! :thumbup1:

Okay, well yesterday (Monday) I weighed 164 lbs. I'm really going to work on upping my Protein this week, so hopefully I'll see a loss next Monday.

Today I did a bit of shopping myself...it's so much more fun now that I'm not in the woman's sizes. Let us know how things go when you finally do make it out.

Monday - Dec. 7-2009

Ok.......... Here is the "official" Monday Weigh in for me..........

Drum roll Please.........................

196.4 Yipppppppppppie!!!

Vegaas... you were right!

I can't believe it's LOWER!!

Gonna be a good week! Just gave me some more motivation!!

Maybe the 190 is doable by

christmas!!

Glad you started this thread or I was going to. Last week I was 179 even. Had a party on Sat. night. I was GOOD, barely ate anything and by barely I mean I ate my regular diet foods during the day, and at the party I had 2 small pieces of cut up cheese, 2 small crackers, 1 raviolli, nothing exotic in it, no deserts, and wine. I was conservative on the wine, too, but I was on my feet all evening mingling with my guests. In the morning I thought good, I barely ate, maybe I lost another pound. NO, I was up 1.6 pounds! I'm like WTH, I didn't even eat! So I figured Fluid retention from all the walking around and wine. So yesterday back to my basic diet foods (Medifast, I follow their plan). And this morning weight was up again another .2!! I don't get it and now feel at a loss (and not in a good way!) about what's happening. I do not have periods so it's not that. IDK what's happening. My husband's, who's on this journey with me W/O the surgery but eating Medifast, weight was up 2 days in a row too. We're scratching our heads here. What do ya'll think?

AJW,

lock the scale in the closet until after the holidays. If you're eating healthy foods in proper "sleevester" portions, and exercising...there's no way you can't lose. Your body may play tricks with you temporarily...but in the end...you will win.

AJW-

I go thru this ALOT....up 1 pound.. down 2.. etc... thats why I choose to weigh daily- to keep me on track.

I had my Thanksgiving last Sunday- was up a pound that Monday... but this week I have stuck with it... and started losing again!

PS

My BMI is now 29!!!!

I'm OVERWEIGHT!

Not OBESE!!

I weigh daily too; I'm way too anal to not do that. That way if I get too far off track I can catch it quick. If I didn't do that, I'm afraid of losing control and I need to be in control of this. You type A's know how that goes, right?! Even you type B's. LOL!

I weigh daily too; I'm way too anal to not do that. That way if I get too far off track I can catch it quick. If I didn't do that, I'm afraid of losing control and I need to be in control of this. You type A's know how that goes, right?! Even you type B's. LOL!

I'm with you 100%. I'm a control freak by nature, and regardless of how "nutty" it seems, I have to weigh every day, sometimes multiple times a day. It's just "who" I am.