Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

YEAH! Onederland Today!

I'm so happy this morning. When I weighed the scales said 199. I started out at 236. I know that I'm barly there, but I'm happy not to see that big ol 2 looking at me. LOL My goal was to try and loose 35 lbs. by Christmas. I guess I better try and make a new goal. :cursing:

Congratulations, Ky.Hen! You have worked hard to get to Onederland. Reward yourself!!!

Judy - that is so AWESOME! Congratulations. I have 7 lbs. to go to get there and I can't seem to make it - for some reason I am self-sabotaging myself ... plus I haven't been able to work out this week which I know makes a huge difference with me.

Celebrate Girl and yep, set a new goal - I'm so happy and proud of you!

That is so great KyHen!! It feels good to reach such a goal! I was so happy too when it happened to me except for a few days it seesawed back and forth with 200 again. Now that I am firmly at 195 I feel it is safe to say that the 200's are behind me forever now! Anyhoo, congratulations for reaching that milestone and so soon too!

Wow!

Donna

I'm so happy this morning. When I weighed the scales said 199. I started out at 236. I know that I'm barly there, but I'm happy not to see that big ol 2 looking at me. LOL My goal was to try and loose 35 lbs. by Christmas. I guess I better try and make a new goal. :sad0:

Yippee yi o....wonderful! Congratulations! Keep up the good work Ky Hen!

Congratulations! How great to be in Onederland.

I'm so happy this morning. When I weighed the scales said 199. I started out at 236. I know that I'm barly there, but I'm happy not to see that big ol 2 looking at me. LOL My goal was to try and loose 35 lbs. by Christmas. I guess I better try and make a new goal. :)

Good for you Ky.hen! What a great success for you. . . keep up the good work! :w00t:

To Celebrate, hubby brought home White Castles. I could barely eat one and was stuffed. So I guess the reward from my hubby only cost him 53 cents. LOL. Can you imagine the look on the employees faces if you go through the drive thru. and order 1 White Castle and a cup of Water. Too funny.

Thanks everyone for all the encouragement. It means a lot!

Edited by Ky.hen

I miss White Castles. I bet a lot of people here don't even know what it is.

Judy does this mean you're over your stomach bug?

Congratulations on being in Onederland! I am really happy for you.

Hi Daisy, the flu I had was H1N1, plus all the other things along with it. I think the meds. where not agreeing with my new tummy. The Dr. changed my meds. and I'm finally starting to eat again. I think this is the first time in my life that I've had to try and force myself to eat. LOL, Thanks for asking.

To Celebrate, hubby brought home White Castles. I could barely eat one and was stuffed. So I guess the reward from my hubby only cost him 53 cents. LOL. Can you imagine the look on the employees faces if you go through the drive thru. and order 1 White Castle and a cup of Water. Too funny.

Thanks everyone for all the encouragement. It means a lot!

I had to laugh at this one. I bet you enjoyed every bite. It sounds so good, before I would go into White Castles and get 3-4 of those and a order of onion chips and sometimes a milkshake. Wow only 1 and you were stuffed. I hop e that my journey is similar to yours, I sure can handle that. Congratulations on getting below the 200 mark!!

Well done Judy! Reaching Onederland is your first milestone reached and it's great! You will feel great when you're slipping into that slinky little black number at Christmas! Incidentally, I'm one of those people who doesn't know what White Castles is???