Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

It zipped...NSV

Tonight I decided to kick off my weekend with a good closet clean out (it's such an exciting life I lead :-). My closet has shrunk so much since I started losing weight, all my clothes actually fit into one closet. I decided I would try on everything in there and came to a size 10 dress I ordered on clearance last month. IT ZIPPED all the way up!!!! I couldn't believe it. I am ecstatic! SIZE 10. Full disclosure: it is tight and my bulges show, but it feels comfortable. Also, the size 10 shirt I ordered is still too tight to wear, but I know I'll get there some day. I posted a picture in my album, but I'll have my husband take some full body shots later this weekend once I'm in all my under armor gear.

Absolutely amazing. I'm going shopping tomorrow for wintery clothes since I have absolutely nothing.

I'm excited to see what I can actually find that fits.

I've already got my 16 pants just hanging on me. I have to exchange 2 pairs of pants I didn't even a chance to wear yet.

I'm so proud of you ! ! !

A 10! I haven't seen that for decades. Good for you deedee. I can't wait to throw out all my clothes. Just maybe a few jeans, but more than likely outdated for sure. Make a clean sweep...

Oh Tiff-you are so way past a 16. I bet you'll be shocked with how small you go with your new clothes...I can't wait to hear all about your NSV's after tomorrow's trip. You are doing such a great job and will be at goal in no time and then have to buy even smaller clothes.

Itstime-I have never been in a 10 in my whole life. By the time I left the girl's husky clothes, I remember going right to a woman's 14. There might have been sizes between there, but I was in upper elementary/middle school and honestly don't remember this size. I know I was a 16 by my freshman year in HS, got to a 12/14 my sophomore year and then back to 16 and so on. I also know this must be a 10 that runs super large, but hey, I'll take it.

Awesome DeeDee. ;cool beans!

That's so cool DeeDee - congrats -- I don't know that I'll ever get into a size 10 - I remember one time I was in a size 10 and that everyone thought I'd been sick or was anorexic - I'll be thrilled if I can get to a 12. I'm happy to be out of women's right now!

This is AMAZING!!!!

I was doing the same thing today!!!! I wore some pants that I always hung onto just because I liked them so much - but I hardly ever wore them. Some size 16 clothes still fit while other pants with a size 14 tag on them fit also. So who knows! LOL! But, I just zipped up some jeans that I last wore 9 years ago.

It's so exciting!!!!

But, you know the best part? It's the thought that hit me while doing all of this that I will NEVER EVER have to worry about regaining all this weight again so I don't have to keep the clothes - you know the thought - "just in case" I regain.

So Happy for everyone!

ReadytoMaintain

Congrats deedee! I am so happy for you! I am still able to wear the clothes I was wearing pre-op (many got pretty tight) but everything is loose! I am looking forward to getting out of women's sizes and into regular size clothes that I enjoy shopping for. Congrats again, your hard work has paid off!

Vegas- It's great not having to shop in the woman's section, you look so great now, you'll be smokin' hot at a 12! I don't think I could look anorexic, but I revised my goal higher because I know that I don't want to look deflated all over like I do in my chest and butt:-)

ReadytoMaintain- I basically fit 12's & 14's depending on cut, material, and style of the garment. Sizes vary greatly, but I don't mind trying on clothes, so that's okay with me.

I'm still having trouble convincing myself that this weight will not come back as soon as I'm done losing it like every other time. So far I've gotten rid of 24's through 16's. I think I might have to hold onto my 14's for a while, once I'm out of that size, until I can get my head around it or find someone in need (that always makes it easier).

Congratulations on your loss so far, it won't be long before you're posting about your size 10's zipping up!