Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My FIRST pair of Jeans!!

Ok... I was reading Linda's thread about Old navy- And her buying Jeans....

Well- I went shopping Yesterday and ended up in Kohl's

( gonna have to stay away from there!!)

I thought... hmmmmmm..... I need a pair of Jeans, wonder if I can fit any??

I picked up a pair of Gloria Vnderbuilts, picked up a 16 'cause they were Jeans and figured they wouldn't fit..... but am in a 14!!! The 16 was too big!! In JEANS!! I bought 2 pairs- only 17.97 each!!

No one here to take a pic of my butt....... LOL..... or I woulda shared a pic!!!:001_tongue:

I picked up a pair of Gloria Vnderbuilts, picked up a 16 'cause they were Jeans and figured they wouldn't fit..... but am in a 14!!! The 16 was too big!! In JEANS!! I bought 2 pairs- only 17.97 each!!

No one here to take a pic of my butt....... LOL..... or I woulda shared a pic!!!:001_tongue:

Yippiee Hooray for you Chancie. How fantastic. Soon you will have a new, sassy wardrobe for your new, sassy bod!

WhooHoo Chancie!!!!

I bet you look fabulous in your new JEANS even if you weren't able to provide pictures. Congrats on your NSV! :scared0:

Yay, that is a great NSV! I am so happy for you, that is amazing. And, being able to shop at Kohl's is a major plus, they have amazing clothes and a lot of great sales.

Ah....... the Jeans....... another WOW moment LOL

I had to have a plumer/electrician come out and fix my stove and dryer today, and before he got here I put on the "jeans"

He's a friend of mines from works husband, and when he pulled up he hugged me and said........." HOW MUCH WEIGHT HAVE YOU LOST???????

I didn't know his "helper"........... but I did notice him checking me out:blush:

Kinda funny, cause I'm such a goober when it comes to flirting... but he was FLIRTING!!Even I notriced it!! LOL

But it was nice............:scared0:

No one here to take a pic of my butt....... LOL..... or I woulda shared a pic!!!:scared0:

YAHOOOOOO!!!!! How wonderful is that!!!!!!! way to go gurl!!!!!!!

Chancie -

That is SO AWESOME (on the jeans) - congrats! I know what you mean about staying away from Kohl's - it's dangerous for me!

As for the guy flirting - go with it! LOL ... and ask him to take a picture of your ass in your jeans! :lol0:

WHOOHOO! How awesome! Congrats on your first jeans AND the flirt! :lol0:

Must feel great!!

Chancie~

Good for you!! I am so happy for you!! Go buy some more jeans at that price! I myself have a few pairs of 14's waiting in my closet. Size 14 to me is going to be a real big milestone!! I am at 16's now not too far away I am hoping by the end of the holidays if I'm good : ) YOU GO GIRLIE!!

You guys Crack me up!!

Thanks for all the wonderful words of encouragement! It really is a milestone, not wearing jeans in 15 years... it was an amazing accomplishment. But........

I think I'm gonna have to wash them in Hot Water and put them in the DRYER!!

Did I say put them in the dryer???

yep... abit big!!

So not gonna wear the other pair until I see what happens.

It's crazy- I'm still over 200 pounds, but in a 14........?????? I can't even remember the last time I was in a 14!!

I was wearing a very tight 16W (actually they didn't fit anymore) so really a 18 when I had my surgery. I was two weeks out and went shopping. Stupidly bought a size 14 and a 12 when I couldn't find any 16s.

Two months out from surgery, I decided to try the 14 on....took them to be hemmed. It took me 3 weeks to get them back because the place was never open... Wore the 14s on thanksgiving day and my daughter told me they were to big....now taking the 12s to be hemmed. Who would have thought that three months I would drop from a 18 to a 12.....

:w00t:

Good for you Mutti!!

Yep- the sleeve is wonderful for surprises like that!! I've slowed down abit, but still can't believe it- the 14 Jeans are deffinitly tooo big. I just havn't made it shopping to try on a 12- it suxs at times to be 'between" sizes!