Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Explain this to me

We have different sizings but the same principle, a 12E is the same thing as a 14D. the D cup in a size 10 is not the same as the D cup in a size 18 - the term A, B, C, D etc is really more of a measure of the proportionate difference between your rib cage measurement and your actual bust measurement, not a measure of the VOLUME of your breast, if that makes sense.

We have different sizings but the same principle, a 12E is the same thing as a 14D. the D cup in a size 10 is not the same as the D cup in a size 18 - the term A, B, C, D etc is really more of a measure of the proportionate difference between your rib cage measurement and your actual bust measurement, not a measure of the VOLUME of your breast, if that makes sense.

Yes, that is about the same thing that Linda explained and it does make sense now - it sure as heck didn't at the time she was telling me DD ... in my mind that seemed huge and I'm not - LOL

Dont know if any of you saw the Oprah special about "women wearing the wrong bra". Anyway, there was a store on there called "Intimacy" that specializes in bras. They reported that most women wear the wrong bra size. So, I went there thinking I wore a 40 D but turns out that is the wrong size. Anyway, I have bought some of the BEST bras from there. They sell all sizes. I would recommend you all checking out that store too!

I spent the weekend with V Angel and Bearded again and went to Lane Bryant and got fitted. I have to admit they are very comfortable bras and V Angel printed off a coupon for me for an additional 30% off so I got 4 of them. The girls do look ALOT perkier but my size didnt really change that much.

In as far as the weekend with those 2 crazy people, I have to say we had an amazing time and hopefully we will do it again soon. NOW, let us persuade them to put up some new photos, THEY BOTH LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!! I didnt even know them at first. Thanks for the awesome weekend, I miss you both already!

I spent the weekend with V Angel and Bearded again and went to Lane Bryant and got fitted. I have to admit they are very comfortable bras and V Angel printed off a coupon for me for an additional 30% off so I got 4 of them. The girls do look ALOT perkier but my size didnt really change that much.

I will attest that the girls were MUCH perkier -- these bras are amazing. I will be buying them for as long as they carry a size I can wear (not sure how small they go on their bra sizes)

In as far as the weekend with those 2 crazy people, I have to say we had an amazing time and hopefully we will do it again soon. NOW, let us persuade them to put up some new photos, THEY BOTH LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!! I didnt even know them at first. Thanks for the awesome weekend, I miss you both already!

Thanks for the compliments Ruthi - you're too sweet. I had Bearded take some pics of me tonight in an outfit I wore to work today - once he downloads them off the camera I will post them ... I will also take some of him next time I can get him to put his clothes on! LOL

We had a great weekend, too, and OF COURSE we'll do it again and again!!!

We miss you too!

Okay - new pics posted - the one of me in the black dress is from Saturday night when we went out with some friends for music and dancing -- all my "club" clothes were too huge ... so I wore this dress (which is actually a long top ... Bearded and my friend Sandy went on and on about how great I looked -- and now seeing the pic, I have to say I didn't look half bad!

Everyone has been telling me to get a fitting at Vicky secrets, so I did while I was in AZ. they told me what I already knew. I am in between sizes. I am not a B or a C They could not find a bra to fit me. I need to look at that brand that has "almost" as a size. It's frustrating! My DD told me to buy a C and buy those things that look like chicken breasts and shove them in there. I am not about to use falsies!

Vegas, I just looked at your latest pictures and all I can say is WOW!! You look fabulous! Bearded, you are going to have to beat the men off of her!

Vegas, I just looked at your latest pictures and all I can say is WOW!! You look fabulous! Bearded, you are going to have to beat the men off of her!

Thanks Susan! You should see Bearded - I'm going to have to beat the women off of him .... I told him last night we really need to post some pics of him - he looks GREAT!

Post them, we want to check him out too!